[Megathread] Mobile Games

Hi everyone. I thought I'd make a megathread for mobile games for them smartphones and what not(Iphone,android, tablets,etc.)

Here you can recommend games that we should download and try out. Or maybe give your review on a recent game you tried.

*Also just on the side note, some of the games mentioned here may only be exclusively for ios or android,etc.

My recommendations:

The Simpsons Tapped Out
    Cost to play: Free
    I really enjoy this game. Its a step up from your usual and typical city builder. Game is playable obviously without having to put money into it. You can buy donuts with real life money in order to get vanity items or speed up productions but its not necessary to play games. The developers actually listen to reviews (they added "accidental" donut cancellation, etc).

One of the cool feature for this is if a task is done or a building completed, you have the option of turning the text notification when you're not playing the game which you have Homer making a comment like "better than than me!"

Manuganu
    A 10/10 platform game.
    This is a MUST DOWNLOAD. I don't usually use "omg" on the internet but OMG, THIS GAME FREAKING ROCKS.
    The graphics for this game is very very crisp and clean and nice music. The controls are simple and friendly. Did I mention that graphics are hella nice?
    It's also challenging to get all 3 stars.
    My only downside to this game is that it needs more levels. I emailed the developer and he told me he's waiting to deploy this to the iphone app store before he makes new levels.

This could hurt
    Cost to play: Free But you have to pay to remove annoying ads
    The concept for this platform game is brilliant; automatic running and just hold-tap screen to stop the runner. It gets really challenging and power-ups (which can be bought with acorns which are obtainable in game) are mandatory for achievements.
    Acorns can also be bought with real money.
    My only problem with this game is that the ads restart game every single time when you beat a level!!! Good thing the game doesn't take that long to start up. You can pay to remove ads.

Into the dead
    Do you like zombies and temple run?
    You'll definitely like this. This is honestly a great time killer. If you're one of those people that like games where it gets you frustrated (in a good way) you will definitely love this game. You have to dodge zombies. Sounds easy? Try saying that once you get to the 3000m mark .
    This game has surprising nice graphics. It has 3 modes ranging from classing running to zombie massacre where you kill as much as you can. There is even leader boards which you can enable to see if you rank better than your friend.
    If there is any chasing running game I recommend, I recommend this.

Post here if you want to add to current reviews to mines or anyone else's or put your own recommendations!!
    Last edited by TidesOfBlood; 2013-04-14 at 08:37 PM.