10+ Year Old Account
    Hai, Snow.

It's 3:11 here now, and I'm tired and sick so sleep time it is, goodnight.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    See a few posts above that, I expressed my hatred for those 5 (!) whole instances that Blizzard bothered making this expansion and those abominations that people call Scenarios.
    I really, really hate Scenarios.
    And yeah, someone was about at the same time for the Warscouts. I'll go farm 'em some more later though.
    Oh OK, I'm sorry I missed that.

I like Scenarios, I will admit they are just that little bit too easy, but the heroic versions are much better. Though me and a Hunter friend got a bit bored and duoed HC Battle on the High Seas, and only died once. I imagine JoyJoy would go if you asked him. If I'm around (you have my real-ID right?) I'ld go to them too. We're all Horde yis?

Now I think about it though, I can't believe there really has only been 6 new instances this expansion, with all the rest being updated former dungeons and scenarios..... That's quite sad.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can sleep therefor I am here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I can sleep therefor I am here.
    *nose lick and nuzzleyheadbumps*

+-0

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Oh OK, I'm sorry I missed that.

I like Scenarios, I will admit they are just that little bit too easy, but the heroic versions are much better. Though me and a Hunter friend got a bit bored and duoed HC Battle on the High Seas, and only died once. I imagine JoyJoy would go if you asked him. If I'm around (you have my real-ID right?) I'ld go to them too. We're all Horde yis?

Now I think about it though, I can't believe there really has only been 6 new instances this expansion, with all the rest being updated former dungeons and scenarios..... That's quite sad.
    Hah, it's fine.

Scenarios are just so.. bleh. I miss the structure of a 5 man party. Proper roles and stuff. But Blizzard are just going to make more not only from a story progression standpoint but also from a gearing standpoint. Honestly, give me three new and shiny 5 mans with next patch and I'll be a happy bunny. But no, more shitty Scenarios. Super easy and idiot proof Scenarios. Like srsly, fuck that.

And yeah, I do have you on RealID. And Joy asked me if I wanted to come to a Hc Scenario just last week but honestly (or was it the week before?), my Mage is shit. I need gear but I can only get that through instances and scenarios. Both are boring as fuck. Then I can also get them through dailies/rep/factions/you know what I mean, some of the longest and most drawn out shit ever (who's bright idea was it to over-saturate us in them this time round? sure I loved Quel'danas and the Molten Front, but this is just too much and the general dependence on them..). Sure I'd gear up from LFR but my ilevel isn't even high enough for that either!

Honestly, I just think it's all of these changes that are really pissing me off. And just the general fact that I'm getting bored so easily. Really, the only thing that I've found fun in recent weeks is PvP (well, aside from questing/leveling, but Pandaria is bleh after the 6th character through there, just too linear and samey). Something that I've always been indifferent to. I just love how the gearing is the same, the concepts are the same, and well.. yay for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    *nose lick and nuzzleyheadbumps*

+-0
    *cuddles up with the kitteh*

+ 1

Gogo LFR! Can't you get high enough ilvl from heroic dungeons to get into LFR, I can help you a bit if you want, still need 29k JP anyway to complete my heirloom collection.
    Scenario's aren't that bad and some heroic ones certainly aren't idiotproof if you try to rush through them.

+ 3

Goodnight Deca

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Gogo LFR! Can't you get high enough ilvl from heroic dungeons to get into LFR, I can help you a bit if you want, still need 29k JP anyway to complete my heirloom collection.
    Scenario's aren't that bad and some heroic ones certainly aren't idiotproof if you try to rush through them.
    I can't stand instances. There's not enough variety this expansion.
    And I've done like.. each of them once and they're unbearable already. I don't get it. Srsly.
    I'm definitely just getting bored of WoW or it's just that I don't like the direction which this game is going in.. idk.

- - - Updated - - -

Friggin Scenarios are the root of all evil I tell you!

10+ Year Old Account
    If I was an the European servers I'd come along and offer to help you out.

Killing Warbringers in a group of 3 (and me being the only one that wanted to rep tokens) works out nicely if you do it LATE at night or during the early part of the day.

Those same 3 people working together to zerg your way through heroic scenarios can be quite fun as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    And yeah, I do have you on RealID. And Joy asked me if I wanted to come to a Hc Scenario just last week but honestly (or was it the week before?), my Mage is shit. I need gear but I can only get that through instances and scenarios. Both are boring as fuck. Then I can also get them through dailies/rep/factions/you know what I mean, some of the longest and most drawn out shit ever (who's bright idea was it to over-saturate us in them this time round? sure I loved Quel'danas and the Molten Front, but this is just too much and the general dependence on them..). Sure I'd gear up from LFR but my ilevel isn't even high enough for that either!
    Oh. Yeah, I can't quite understand why they didn't put the 5.0 VP epics to JP when 5.2 landed. But they will be sold for JP now in 5.4 at the very least.

Your 6th character? Do you not have with the double rep gains token thingy then? I know you get them at Revered and it's bloody handy to have, especially since you buy it once and then the rep gain is there for all characters, regardless of faction or server. Certainly drops the time it takes to get to honoured on a new char drastically.

As an alternative, why not get yourself a full set of crafted PvP gear made? That's 458 in every slot. Get a JC to make you rings and a necklace, engineer for the Ghost Iron Dragonling trinket, and up to you what you do with the second trinket slot. Weapon, well I would personally do the Klaxxi quests, and you can buy a weapon from them at... exalted(?) for gold. Failing that, there's a BoA 450 Int Sword and Stave occasionally lying around on the floor in the Dread Wastes (29,42 and 30,91 respectively). Offhand or another stave.... you might be able to pick one up from a Scribe as an alternative, but I don't see many of them around any more. That should get you reasonably close to the 460 cut off for doing MSV LFR at least. If anyone is PuGging Galleon or Sha, join them! It's well worth it for the chance to get epics since the drop rate has been drastically increased. I think they removed the limitation of gear dropping if you're killing it on a different server to your own, so again JoyJoy might be of some help on that front. Not me though, my server is bollocks. If you can kill any of the rares of Pandaria (especially the ones in Townlong Steppes, Dread Wastes and Vale), they have the chance for some easy blues. Finally, if all else fails, try the AH if you have the cash.

If you like PvP, in all honesty, keep doing it for some of the honour bought epics to boost your ilvl as well.

- - - Updated - - -

+1

And noobah. Because I forgot.

Oh and for the OH. If you have the ability, Pandaren Archaeology can yield up a 463 BoA Off Hand. Forgot that. ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Kray, the books from Terry pratchett. I can't tell you more right now.

I fell asleep again at 8. Gg me. Hi pvm.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Killing Warbringers in a group of 3 (and me being the only one that wanted to rep tokens) works out nicely if you do it LATE at night or during the early part of the day.

Those same 3 people working together to zerg your way through heroic scenarios can be quite fun as well.
    Or come to my realm via CRZ and find that all warbringers are alive and minding their own business for days.

Cool. Okies.

Oh. Yeah, I can't quite understand why they didn't put the 5.0 VP epics to JP when 5.2 landed. But they will be sold for JP now in 5.4 at the very least.

Your 6th character? Do you not have with the double rep gains token thingy then? I know you get them at Revered and it's bloody handy to have, especially since you buy it once and then the rep gain is there for all characters, regardless of faction or server. Certainly drops the time it takes to get to honoured on a new char drastically.

As an alternative, why not get yourself a full set of crafted PvP gear made? That's 458 in every slot. Get a JC to make you rings and a necklace, engineer for the Ghost Iron Dragonling trinket, and up to you what you do with the second trinket slot. Weapon, well I would personally do the Klaxxi quests, and you can buy a weapon from them at... exalted(?) for gold. Failing that, there's a BoA 450 Int Sword and Stave occasionally lying around on the floor in the Dread Wastes (29,42 and 30,91 respectively). Offhand or another stave.... you might be able to pick one up from a Scribe as an alternative, but I don't see many of them around any more. That should get you reasonably close to the 460 cut off for doing MSV LFR at least. If anyone is PuGging Galleon or Sha, join them! It's well worth it for the chance to get epics since the drop rate has been drastically increased. I think they removed the limitation of gear dropping if you're killing it on a different server to your own, so again JoyJoy might be of some help on that front. Not me though, my server is bollocks. If you can kill any of the rares of Pandaria (especially the ones in Townlong Steppes, Dread Wastes and Vale), they have the chance for some easy blues. Finally, if all else fails, try the AH if you have the cash.

If you like PvP, in all honesty, keep doing it for some of the honour bought epics to boost your ilvl as well.

- - - Updated - - -

+1

And noobah. Because I forgot.

Oh and for the OH. If you have the ability, Pandaren Archaeology can yield up a 463 BoA Off Hand. Forgot that. ^_^
    Nope. By 6th character I meant questing through Pandaria (85-90), not farming reps or anything.

And yeah, I have that set. Also have JC neck + one ring, my other ring being from the Halloween event. I also picked up a staff from one heroic, which is a 463, although it has spirit on it which I just reforged off. I do have that 450 BoA sword as well as the Archaeology offhand, but I wasn't sure if they'd be viable replacements for my 463 staff.

Hmm. Yeah. I have like.. 3k JP which I should ideally spend on upgrades. I may just hold out till 5.4 though and whoosh, I can have shiny epics.

Either way, thanks for the help.

And in regards to PvP epics, I tend to only PvP on my HPally.. Mages are awful.

+ 2

- - - Updated - - -

6th character? I have the same feeling with the 2nd already, been there, done that. In that regard I also don't get Blizzards new philosophy with flying. I've done _all_ quests already on my main and got everywhere using a ground mount. How does doing the same thing 9 more times on alts make it a better experience...

+ 2

- - - Updated - - -

6th character? I have the same feeling with the 2nd already, been there, done that. In that regard I also don't get Blizzards new philosophy with flying. I've done _all_ quests already on my main and got everywhere using a ground mount. How does doing the same thing 9 more times on alts make it a better experience...
    It took a six month break for me to like 85-90 questing again. After doing it the first time on my Mage back at MoP launch.
    And now the magic is gone again.
    Seriously though, let me ride my friggin flying mount already.

I took a 7 month break before trying to level a character all the way from level 1.. Got to level 70 and gave up, 1 week later I started levelling again to 80 and now I don't think I can bring it up to go all the way to 90 or 85 even.

Sounds like you people should just quit this game you dont like.

Mornings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely this.

TBH I think once you have Loremaster of Pandaria it should automatically allow flying on all your characters.

+-0

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    Sounds like you people should just quit this game you dont like.

Mornings.
    I literally have nothing else to do though.

+ 1.