10+ Year Old Account
    + 17

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Pandaria questing is so longgggg and boringgggg.

Sure it was great the first time round (I fucking loved Dread Wastes), but now it's just like.. effort.
    Dread Wastes was good the first time. Second time was a bit meh, but my third char was already at the border to Dread Wastes when I dinged 90 with the second. I just couldn't do that shit again, so I just did random quests in Townlong Steppes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    Ugh. I want to play something, but can't. Could watch more shows, but don't want to. :<

Though I should eat at some point.
    Rise of the Triad

10+ Year Old Account
    I did a few quests in Jade Forest, a few in Four Winds then a few in Kun Lai, barely quested at all tbh though.

The number is +13 btw, Fox did an oopsie

so. + 13

Your dog looks hella creepy, Worgie.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Dread Wastes was good the first time. Second time was a bit meh, but my third char was already at the border to Dread Wastes when I dinged 90 with the second. I just couldn't do that shit again, so I just did random quests in Townlong Steppes.
    I've tried to mix it up by getting the Pandaria loremaster thing together with various characters. So instead of moving on from a zone once I can access another, I'll fully complete the zone and by the time I've done that I can usually skip the next one or two. Did JF on one character, Dread Wastes on another, and Krasarang on another. I'll probably do Kun-Lai next (when I get around to leveling again), but fuck me I never want to do Valley. That zone is just down right painful. I've only done like.. 4 quests there (on my first character) and honestly I never want to go back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    It wasn't even that good back then. I didn't even get a single character to 90 :<
    *Pat.*

I've tried to mix it up by getting the Pandaria loremaster thing together with various characters. So instead of moving on from a zone once I can access another, I'll fully complete the zone and by the time I've done that I can usually skip the next one or two. Did JF on one character, Dread Wastes on another, and Krasarang on another. I'll probably do Kun-Lai next (when I get around to leveling again), but fuck me I never want to do Valley. That zone is just down right painful. I've only done like.. 4 quests there (on my first character) and honestly I never want to go back.
    I did Loremaster of Pandaria before I even set foot in a heroic dungeon.
    It's a big problem in WoW for me actually, quests are only fun once. But then you have the "omg, quests are the best thing since the creation of the universe and I want to do them all 50 times (and then buy a new account to do them 50 times again)" crowd who tells you you are a baddy and shouldn't be playing WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    I did Loremaster of Pandaria before I even set foot in a heroic dungeon.
    It's a big problem in WoW for me actually, quests are only fun once. But then you have the "omg, quests are the best thing since the creation of the universe and I want to do them all 50 times (and then buy a new account to do them 50 times again)" crowd who tells you you are a baddy and shouldn't be playing WoW.
    I'm usually fine with questing. It's one of my fave things to do. And srsly, the Cata 1-60 is my fave questing content, and I can do it hundreds of times and not get bored.
    But there's something up with Pandaria. Idk what, but the quests were fine initially but then they became so unengaging, repetitive and boring. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    + 17
    *lick*

whats up

Deleted
    + 11

I'm usually fine with questing. It's one of my fave things to do. And srsly, the Cata 1-60 is my fave questing content, and I can do it hundreds of times and not get bored.
    But there's something up with Pandaria. Idk what, but the quests were fine initially but then they became so unengaging, repetitive and boring. :/
    It's probably the massive amount of exp needed per level. It would've been better if they spread that same amount over 10 levels since you then at least get the feeling you're actually leveling, seeing that nice animation more often. I have no clue why they switched to 5 levels per expansion though.

- - - Updated - - -

And I can't. If I get to a place where I did the quests already on the previous character, I just don't want to be there anymore and just run past it in the hope that the next questgiver will have quests available. Which usually doesn't happen resulting in me running circles and finally logging back to my hunter.

- - - Updated - - -

+ 12

Yeah, staggering it like with 10 levels just gave the feeling that things were going faster.

And srsly, let me level with a flying mount in Pandaria. It'd speed up the process so very much. >.<

- - - Updated - - -

+ 13.

15+ Year Old Account
    Did MMOC change the text for post combines? Or are you all just screwing with me?

we are all just messing with you

+14

- - - Updated - - -

nah they did change it. it also bumps the threads now

Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    Did MMOC change the text for post combines? Or are you all just screwing with me?
    It's new.

It's "new"
    He hasn't been here in aaages, so it's new for him!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    we are all just messing with you

- - - Updated - - -

nah they did change it. it also bumps the threads now
    Neat.

It's "new"
    You're "new"

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose 2:40am isn't the best time to kill Oondasta, which is a pity, as he's up right now

+ 15.

Lord praise 24h McDonalds.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind if it were flying from 87, 90 is a bit steep now, and soooooo boring. I've seen the world, I don't need to be hindered by it too.