Deleted

10+ Year Old Account

Are you comparing us to cannibals?

*massages Geng's back*

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Piktjures, Wass!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    I don't get how people can measure their height in cm - Its always always always been feet and inches whoever I have talked to.
    6'2" and 11 stone at last weigh in (granted that was a while ago >.>)
    I don't get how people can measure their height in feet and inches. That system doesn't make any sense

And tattoos are the devil! Reminds me of this quote from Forgetting Sarah Marshall
    And you know what? Let me tell you something about these tattoos, okay. That is Buddhist, that is Nordic, that is Hindu, that's just gibberish. They are completely conflicting ideologies, and that does not make you a citizen of the world, it makes you full of shit!
    KITEEHBERG!

I'm not a cat

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    I don't get how people can measure their height in feet and inches. That system doesn't make any sense
    It makes perfect sense! If someone is 5 foot they are short, if they are 6 foot they are tall and I have an idea of all the heights inbetween If you tell me you are 168cm tall I have no baseline to measure (huehuehue puns) that against

Deleted
    It makes perfect sense! If someone is 5 foot they are short, if they are 6 foot they are tall and I have an idea of all the heights inbetween If you tell me you are 168cm tall I have no baseline to measure (huehuehue puns) that against
    Didn't get the pun :/

I don't know what 5 foot looks like. I know I'm more than 6 so that must be around.... 180 cm. I suppose. I just multiply by 3 and hope for the best.

Deleted

Deleted
    I don't know what 5 foot looks like. I know I'm more than 6 so that must be around.... 180 cm. I suppose. I just multiply by 3 and hope for the best.
    3.3 if you wanna get technical

Im just so used to feet/inches I find cm very alien.
    Measuring weight in Kg is kinda alien as well but thats easy (just halve my weight in pounds gives a rough estimate)

10+ Year Old Account
    People think I'm immoral because of my views on cannibalism.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account

Everybody is (or wants to be) a cat.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've gotten a lot better at Celsius and kg, but I still can't do cm for height, and I'm still off on the kilometers and meters because I don't get a chance to use them (though, for non specifics, you can just use yards and meters interchangeably).

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted

And tattoos are the devil! Reminds me of this quote from Forgetting Sarah Marshall
    And you know what? Let me tell you something about these tattoos, okay. That is Buddhist, that is Nordic, that is Hindu, that's just gibberish. They are completely conflicting ideologies, and that does not make you a citizen of the world, it makes you full of shit!
    I don't have the devil on my body Though Russel Brand is full of shit, no arguing there.
    Also CM makes so much more sense than feet / inches.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    People think I'm immoral because of my views on cannibalism.
    What views?

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post

Sitting around doing nothing for most of the day? I think im half cat already

I've gotten a lot better at Celsius and kg, but I still can't do cm for height, and I'm still off on the kilometers and meters because I don't get a chance to use them (though, for non specifics, you can just use yards and meters interchangeably).
    Move to a european country and you'll learn real fast
    And no! Yard and metres (the correct spelling!) cant be used interchangeably! Completely different!

Deleted
    1 meter = 10 dm = 100cm = 1000mm = 1000 000 um = 1 000 000 000nm
    Easy.

Deleted
    3.3 if you wanna get technical

Im just so used to feet/inches I find cm very alien.
    Measuring weight in Kg is kinda alien as well but thats easy (just halve my weight in pounds gives a rough estimate)
    3.3... 3. Same same. Pounds are also stupid. ^_^

I'm bad at fahrenheit. I know 100 is my body temperature-ish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I don't like Aristocats.
    And no! Yard and metres (the correct spelling!) cant be used interchangeably! Completely different!
    This so very much ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post
    I don't have the devil on my body Though Russel Brand is full of shit, no arguing there.
    Also CM makes so much more sense than feet / inches.
    Yes, yes you do. If someone has a tattoo, you know they're part of some gang.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post
    1 meter = 10 dm = 100cm = 1000mm = 1000 000 um = 1 000 000 000nm
    Easy.
    Who uses dm and um?

Deleted
    What views?

Sitting around doing nothing for most of the day? I think im half cat already

Move to a european country and you'll learn real fast

It can be used interchangeably if it's a short distance, considering 1 yard is 0,91xxx meter.

Deleted

Deleted
    3.3... 3. Same same. Pounds are also stupid. ^_^

I'm bad at fahrenheit. I know 100 is my body temperature-ish.

I don't like Aristocats.

This so very much ^^

Yes, yes you do. If someone has a tattoo, you know they're part of some gang.

- - - Updated - - -

Who uses dm and um?
    A lot of people use decimeters. um is mostly used in engineering though.

Deleted
    A cubic decimetre is like the volume of a litre of water. Otherwise I don't know... I hate nm. It reminds me of chemistry and physics and crap like that.

Deleted
    A cubic decimetre is like the volume of a litre of water. Otherwise I don't know... I hate nm. It reminds me of chemistry and physics and crap like that.

You're wrong