10+ Year Old Account
    + number

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Omg body what is wrong with you... stop falling asleep.
    Poor Wass. You must really need the sleep.

Here have a gif of a kitten being a Jenga master. :3

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Poor Wass. You must really need the sleep.

Here have a gif of a kitten being a Jenga master. :3

I intended to wake up at 7.30... Actually snoozed first, fell asleep, woke up, fell asleep over and over until it was 11.30. Jeez.

:3 That kitty looks like lakrits, the cat I keep running into in the corridors here. She always wants to snuggle. I met her last night again while going with the laundry. I want a caaaaaat!
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Hai all! I return from a weekend with the GF. Did ya miss me?

+37

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    You were gone? *silence* I mean, you were gone for too long!

+ 38

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    +36

You were gone?.... I mean.... Hurray!!!! Celtic's back! \o/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    :'D

Great minds think alike!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Sad thing is, for us, that wasn't an offday. Two of our raiding team was unavailable and since we have all the 'fun' bosses still to do we decided not to bring in our stand by players and went and did achieves instead.

I think we're going to finish the T15 achieves on Tuesday. We only have H:Animus and H:Twins left to go anyway. T14 we'll do at some point. We only need to do the achieves you can do on normal there so it'll just take practice.
    We managed to clear the instance this Thursday (as a test to see how long it would take so we can gouge how long progress a week we can have)

And I suspect the HC part will give us the most trouble since we didn't get much time in there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    We managed to clear the instance this Thursday (as a test to see how long it would take so we can gouge how long progress a week we can have)

And I suspect the HC part will give us the most trouble since we didn't get much time in there.
    We're still working on that. This Thursday though we started an hour late and still cleared everything up to Thok. And I know you also started late thanks to the server troubles too. So we'll probably drop back down to 2 night (Thursday progress, Sunday clear) weeks soon.

We encountered and one-shot Council, Megaera and Durumu on heroic for the first time yesterday with minimal knowledge of the changes to the heroic encounters as well. Two players were PuGs. For good measure we one shot Primordius (the boss we were still working on as SoO was released) and aren't expecting Animus or Consorts to be much harder. As for the tier 14 bosses.... the only ones I remember giving us any trouble was Spirit Kings (DPS has to stop still), Will of the Emporer (pesky sparks) and Amber Shaper (driving the constructs).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Sup.
    S'up :3

+35

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post

+ 38
    +36

You were gone?.... I mean.... Hurray!!!! Celtic's back! \o/

- - - Updated - - -

:'D

Great minds think alike!
    Im totally removing you guys from my super friends list

+38

Deleted
    We're still working on that. This Thursday though we started an hour late and still cleared everything up to Thok. And I know you also started late thanks to the server troubles too. So we'll probably drop back down to 2 night (Thursday progress, Sunday clear) weeks soon.

We encountered and one-shot Council, Megaera and Durumu on heroic for the first time yesterday with minimal knowledge of the changes to the heroic encounters as well. Two players were PuGs. For good measure we one shot Primordius (the boss we were still working on as SoO was released) and aren't expecting Animus or Consorts to be much harder. As for the tier 14 bosses.... the only ones I remember giving us any trouble was Spirit Kings (DPS has to stop still), Will of the Emporer (pesky sparks) and Amber Shaper (driving the constructs).
    It's that much easier with gear
    Oh well, then I expect it to be very easy

10+ Year Old Account
    It's that much easier with gear
    Oh well, then I expect it to be very easy
    Very much so. We've been quite lucky with weapon drops so far though. I think all of the usual raiders has a SoO weapon (or two ) now.

Deleted
    Very much so. We've been quite lucky with weapon drops so far though. I think all of the usual raiders has a SoO weapon (or two ) now.
    Haha nice

In out raid every single ranged weapon has dropped once, and I managed to coin a WF bow from paragons last week

- - - Updated - - -

I'm very board! And finally my headache is gone!!!! (Or well, mild compared to last few days)

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha nice

In out raid every single ranged weapon has dropped once, and I managed to coin a WF bow from paragons last week
    Thanks! ^_^ And grrz on ze bow!

And by usual raiders, I meant all of the main raiders who attended the achieve run. The two who were out haven't been particularly lucky. But then they, as a Mage and a Warlock don't need gear.

+37

Deleted
    Thanks! ^_^ And grrz on ze bow!

And by usual raiders, I meant all of the main raiders who attended the achieve run. The two who were out haven't been particularly lucky. But then they, as a Mage and a Warlock don't need gear.

+37
    If anything, warlocks and mages needs the most gear, just that they scale the best with it as well

10+ Year Old Account
    If anything, warlocks and mages needs the most gear, just that they scale the best with it as well
    Noooooo!

I want all the gear!! And to scale with it better!! T_T

10+ Year Old Account
    Noooooo!

I want all the gear!! And to scale with it better!! T_T
    +38

10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

I hafz ze homes. Might actually need to leave the house 5 days this week D:

- - - Updated - - -

Hai, by ze way ^.^

G'mornin PVM.
    I'm working