I made it to the 4th of the 146 powerpoint slides of the subject I have an exam on tomorrow :|

10+ Year Old Account
    + 9

Deleted
    My foot hurts

I am on my way home now though

Y u no skype on bus!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    Y u no skype on bus!
    Cuz lazy

10+ Year Old Account
    I bought some pastries... nomnom
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    It's okay, I saw people in my high school who had hair mirroring George Costanza.

I don't code, but I love that quote and I would take it to heart if I ever programmed.

D'awwww, poor Celtic. Hey, maybe I could replace your girlfriend? EH? EH? EH?! When did you have a girlfriend though? Well, not that it should be surprising, but you've just never talked about it, so I was surprised.

I believe that is the point.

Today, a Saudi kid got some camel milk, he claims it's from his camel. I'm not sure if I'm being gullible or not, but given the amount of money this guys father has, I wouldn't doubt it.

Also, today, the siding on my wall fell off (it's like, a decorative piece of really thin plastic that's made to look like wood), turns out, previous to my stay here, someone TAPED IT TO THE FUCKING WALL so they wouldn't have to pay the money to fix it. I'm glad I have tape as well.

- - - Updated - - -

I need to get a job, I lost my key and ID card (luckily, people have been around to let me in the building, and my roommates rarely leave any of the doors locked to our apartments [mostly because one of us is almost always there]) because I left them in my pants pocket when I put them in the wash. Normally, that wouldn't be a huge deal because I could just check the washer for my key and ID card, but when my clothes finished, all the other washers were full so someone took out all of my clothes (they didn't even bother putting it in a dryer, they put it on the floor and I had to rewash it all!). Well, when I checked my sopping wet clothes on the floor, I couldn't find my key or my ID card, and when I checked the washer when it wasn't in use, it wasn't there either.

iirc, the price of the key is $250 (because they replace the lock), and the ID is just $10 (because apparently plastic is expensive?). Given that my parents left me with $300 to live off of, I won't survive without a job.

- - - Updated - - -

It's what I'm thinking, but I'm not talking about her on that ball.

Deca Deca Deca. You never fail to entertain

And yes Deca you can replace her if you bring a double bed too Two people sharing a single sucks balls (unless shes hot, then its worth it)

As for the GF, I met her at the start of September and started officially going out Mid-September. Shes awesome

Did ya not think the put a timer to remind you to close when your wash is done? I mean the dorm doesn't sound like the friendliest place around.

+12

I had a nightmare about tarantulas, and then couldn't get back to sleep surprisingly enough. I wanted to sleep. ;_;

Otherwise, I'm going to go do some laundry and then.... *shrug* Prepare for more interviews I guess.
    FUCK SPIDERS! I always wake up in a cold sweat from those dreams *shivers*

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Same here in Ireland. Bloody brits and always leading the way for us to copy

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    + 8.

Geez I'm bored today.
    So why didnt you wake me up?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    + 9
    +10

Deleted
    +11

hoem

Woo hoo! Time to make Wrathion have the greatest hissy fit ever again. :3
    Huh?

+ 12

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Huh?
    I'll tell you in game what happens if you really want to know. :3

+10

Urgh. Interview tomorrow. Dun wanna go.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    +11 too bad Kitteh :P

+ 12.

Good luck Dyra!

Deleted

+10

Urgh. Interview tomorrow. Dun wanna go.
    Id love an interview. Means i have a chance of getting a job

+13

I still don't get it. Don't you have your legendary cloak already?

+ 12

10+ Year Old Account
    +10

Interviews are still icky.

- - - Updated - - -

I still don't get it. Don't you have your legendary cloak already?
    On my Priest yes. I also got a second one a couple of weeks ago on my Paladin alt as well.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    On my Priest yes. I also got a second one a couple of weeks ago on my Paladin alt as well.
    I am lazy, missing 7 stones off my 3rd one for my pally

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Deca Deca Deca. You never fail to entertain

And yes Deca you can replace her if you bring a double bed too Two people sharing a single sucks balls (unless shes hot, then its worth it)

As for the GF, I met her at the start of September and started officially going out Mid-September. Shes awesome

Did ya not think the put a timer to remind you to close when your wash is done? I mean the dorm doesn't sound like the friendliest place around.
    Ohhhh, so you're currently going out? I thought that you recently broke up or something and that's why you couldn't sleep.

My clothes had been done for literally 10 minutes, I usually put my laundry in the wash before I leave for my first class and then I run down and move it to the dryer after my second class (unless I put it in too late before my first class and it's not done yet). People moving clothing is REALLY common and I've rarely actually not had my clothes moved, but up until now, everyone has put it in the dryer with the dryer sheets that I put in my laundry basket.

Around here, you can usually get all of your clothes done if you just put your clothing in the washer. It probably won't be folded, but your clothes will be dry and clean in your laundry basket by the end of the day.

I "forgot" (there was just a lack of will to do so) to set my alarm last night, so I slept through all of my classes. Even with that, I left my window open (because it gets too hot to sleep [even for me!] without it open) and it was just so noisy that I still didn't get a desirable amount of sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Why do you need to go to him again then?

+ 11

-edit-

What is this :/

http://imgur.com/gallery/NlNJj
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2013-10-23 at 05:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you need to go to him again then?
    *sigh* Get JoyJoy to explain, or poke me when I'm online in a bit.

+9