10+ Year Old Account
    +26

Yeah we got quite lucky over the Olympics, given that this was the year that saw the 2nd wettest Summer on record. It's also among the dullest and coldest Summers too.

And what logs? The Hunter we have blows us all out of the water. :P The only fights I can beat him on, are ones where I'm abusing Twist of Fate so hard, and have a million and one DoTs rolling. And tbf Hunters do make up for it in other ways. Better single target than most, good aoe, excellent DPS on the move. I don't know about your burst, but I'm willing to bet it's better than some. I honestly don't know about PvP.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Yeah we got quite lucky over the Olympics, given that this was the year that saw the 2nd wettest Summer on record. It's also among the dullest and coldest Summers too.

And what logs? The Hunter we have blows us all out of the water. :P The only fights I can beat him on, are ones where I'm abusing Twist of Fate so hard, and have a million and one DoTs rolling. And tbf Hunters do make up for it in other ways. Better single target than most, good aoe, excellent DPS on the move. I don't know about your burst, but I'm willing to bet it's better than some. I honestly don't know about PvP.
    World of Logs. I don't know, maybe some geardifference?

I don't care about PvP. Burst just got removed with the Readiness and Stampede change Now we basically have steady DPS from the start to the end of the battle.

+ 27

---------- Post added 2013-06-21 at 11:52 AM ----------

Joy can correct me where I'm wrong. Oh wait

Deleted
    + 25

Deleted
    + 27

Deleted
    + 26

Deleted
    + 27

Morning meys

10+ Year Old Account
    +26

Hai Kittypaws. Hai Pandabro. ^_^ Haj Maj.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    + 24

10+ Year Old Account
    + 26

*Rubs Kitteh on the backhead*
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    + 24

+ 26
    I hate summer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    *Rubs Kitteh on the backhead*
    *is delirious with happiness*

PURI'S COME BACK!!!

Where'd ya go?

+24

Now is not so bad. It stopped raining and it's 16C, wonderful weather

+ 25