Deleted
    Hey hey, Elyaan. <3

+ 32

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Why am I even participating in this?
    Because it's fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Isn't it a crow's nest?
    I name things what I want to name them on my ship! I'll keelhaul you if you dont go swab the decks now!

10+ Year Old Account
    +32

Mmmm bacon. :3

I don't have any, so it's corned beef sandwiches for me.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    + 33

Think I'll start playing something and then I'll make food after a while. Buh bye, landlubbers!

Corned beef ewwwwww.

Corned beef ewwwwww.
    QFT

tenchars

Think I'll start playing something and then I'll make food after a while. Buh bye, landlubbers!
    Still playing WoW?

+ 34

Deleted
    + 35
    Time for some Diablo Wablo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Umm. Are you talking to me or Asme or both? Because both of our avatars are freakin' awesome~
    You, hadn't scrolled down far enough to see Asme has posted when I started my post xD

But yea, both are awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Adonael View Post
    Time for some Diablo Wablo.
    What region do you play?

Deleted
    + 33

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Still playing WoW?
    I quit WoW about three months ago. Couldn't afford it and even if I could, my guild did a transfer to another realm which I had no desire to do. So sadly, nope. :c
    Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    Did you end up watching a movie yesterday Aveline?
    Nah. I'm starting to browse the movies today. I'm home alone today and tomorrow, though I have a friend coming over at some point tomorrow afternoon. Plus I need something to watch during the ride on the train on tuesday...

10+ Year Old Account
    Corned beef ewwwwww.
    Well I'm poor and can't afford nice food to delight my tastebuds.

+31

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

I quit WoW about three months ago. Couldn't afford it and even if I could, my guild did a transfer to another realm which I had no desire to do. So sadly, nope. :c
    Aw :/ What games do you play now?
    I still have 3 weeks of WoW sub left, but no motivation to play. I'll just log in every week to solo some raids for mounts, but don't think I'm going to buy more months. Problem is that I don't feel like playing anything else. Last time I quit WoW it took me over a month before I started playing other games.
    Stupid WoW, taking the joy out of other games like that.

- - - Updated - - -

+ 32

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by black pearl View Post
    what region do you play?
    + 33
    eu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    Ah! You're home alone and you want to watch horror movies?! D: I wish I was as courageous as you.
    I have my dog to protect me! He's fluffy enough to scare away any evil monsters lurking under my bed!
    Plus a horror movie wouldn't be that bad for the train ride on tuesday as it's really early for me. Gotta be at the station before 8AM because the train departs at 08:08... And I need to keep myself awake for about 3 1/2 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Aw :/ What games do you play now?
    I still have 3 weeks of WoW sub left, but no motivation to play. I'll just log in every week to solo some raids for mounts, but don't think I'm going to buy more months. Problem is that I don't feel like playing anything else. Last time I quit WoW it took me over a month before I started playing other games.
    Stupid WoW, taking the joy out of other games like that.
    SWTOR has been high up on the list though I haven't been able to play it ever since I had to give back my school's laptop. Other than that it has been random games on my PS3. I'm trying to play throuhg the whole Mass Effect-trilogy again but ME1 is just so... Icky. I also have games like Final Fantasy VII, VIII and IX unfinished. I should play L.A.Noire again because I just dropped it during the last hours of the game for a reason I don't even remember anymore. I also have some games through a PlayStation Plus-membership but for some reason I just can't bring myself to start any of the games I've downloaded...

But I know how you feel. During the last moments on WoW I pretty much only farmed old raids for transmogs or a couple mounts I was still lacking. I think the only farmable mount I didn't get was the one from Onyxia so I started to run out of things to do. The raiding was still okay but it felt a bit stupid to pay 13€/month if I only logged in a couple times a week and only to do the raid(s). I kinda want to go back and try out WoW again but on the other hand I feel like there's still nothing for me to do. And also taking into account the fact that my guild won't be there anymore kinda holds me back as well...

Deleted
    I'm trying to play throuhg the whole Mass Effect-trilogy again but ME1 is just so... Icky.
    Haha. So true. D:

I tried some time ago too and just couldn't, especially because I wanted to do all the missions. xd

+ 31

Quote Originally Posted by Adonael View Post
    eu
    Boost me

SWTOR has been high up on the list though I haven't been able to play it ever since I had to give back my school's laptop. Other than that it has been random games on my PS3. I'm trying to play throuhg the whole Mass Effect-trilogy again but ME1 is just so... Icky. I also have games like Final Fantasy VII, VIII and IX unfinished. I should play L.A.Noire again because I just dropped it during the last hours of the game for a reason I don't even remember anymore. I also have some games through a PlayStation Plus-membership but for some reason I just can't bring myself to start any of the games I've downloaded...

But I know how you feel. During the last moments on WoW I pretty much only farmed old raids for transmogs or a couple mounts I was still lacking. I think the only farmable mount I didn't get was the one from Onyxia so I started to run out of things to do. The raiding was still okay but it felt a bit stupid to pay 13€/month if I only logged in a couple times a week and only to do the raid(s). I kinda want to go back and try out WoW again but on the other hand I feel like there's still nothing for me to do. And also taking into account the fact that my guild won't be there anymore kinda holds me back as well...
    That was the reason I quit last December. Didn't feel like paying €10,50/m just so I could raid (I always buy gamecards at g2play.net (I see they upped the price to €23 now though)) Think I'll just come back start of 2014 to check out SoO.
    My Steam library currently holds 610 games, I've played less than 1/3 of that though. And I also have a Desura and Origin account with a reasonable amount of games, next to my physical collection :/ So many games, so not motivated to play anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Haha. So true. D:

I tried some time ago too and just couldn't, especially because I wanted to do all the missions. xd
    That's how you should play games!

- - - Updated - - -

+ 32