10+ Year Old Account
    Hello, bloody coins on Timeless isle revolves around exclusively killing other players. Seems very fair when the heroic geared people have 800k hp some of them while I run around with my pretty top tier pvp gear atm and 460k.

Nobody cares Asme? Maybe you should try joining a PvP guild for once.

And for the record, head to gadgetzan if you wanna world pvp. Just an example of one of the hubs where 90s that kill lowbies and other 90s always are present.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Hello, bloody coins on Timeless isle revolves around exclusively killing other players. Seems very fair when the heroic geared people have 800k hp some of them while I run around with my pretty top tier pvp gear atm and 460k.

Nobody cares Asme? Maybe you should try joining a PvP guild for once.

But you have PvP power and they don't.

Well, at least remove all the PvP from my PvE realm then. It's so annoying when the alliance stack around all the quest givers and turn on their PvP flags, join a PvP realm if you like it so much -_-

If adding battlegrounds was enough to nearly remove all world PvP back then, it shows how much people enjoyed it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    But you have PvP power and they don't.

Well, at least remove all the PvP from my PvE realm then. It's so annoying when the alliance stack around all the quest givers and turn on their PvP flags, join a PvP realm if you like it so much -_-

If adding battlegrounds was enough to nearly remove all world PvP back then, it shows how much people enjoyed it...
    Don't come with the PvP power - their sheer stat superiority will guarantee their victory if they have a tiny bit amount of skill and/or knowledge.

World pvp has always been a thing. You have clearly gotten ganked one time too many and gotten sour about it. At least that's what you sound like atm. If you play on a PvE realm you should always be safe by having your flag off, no?
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody coins, a failed attempt at trying to revitalise the dead world pvp everyone had been complaining about, a problem not helped by adding in a mount reward, thus a lot of pve players will go do it.

If you want world pvp but know it's going to be a failure on timeless isle, why would you go there to get mown down? Why not go to rbgs or arena or even regular bgs, where pve gear is scaled below pvp gear.

It's a mini game of a mini game of the game.

World pvp has always been a thing. You have clearly gotten ganked one time too many and gotten sour about it. At least that's what you sound like atm. If you play on a PvE realm you should always be safe by having your flag off, no?
    I never got ganked.. I just don't like PvP.
    What if I missclick? I don't feel like needing to be pixelperfect with where you click to interact with a questgiver is fun gameplay.

- - - Updated - - -

Mig is using his old avatar again \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    He's right though, most (serious) PvP players don't give a shit about world PvP. I'd rather they fix PvP balance issues.
    There are (were) two reasons I PvP in wow. a) The serious aspect of ranked play, which I honestly lack a discussion partner for in this thread. b) The reason why PvP servers existed in the first place, world pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    World pvp has always been a thing. You have clearly gotten ganked one time too many and gotten sour about it.
    Given your schtick about heroic geared players, I can't help but to quote and laugh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Given your schtick about heroic geared players, I can't help but to quote and laugh
    I'm not dumb enough to even engage those. The one time I got engaged by an 820k hp warlock who crit a chaos bolt for 150k-smth and some other instants right away after that (dropped me to 20%) I just invisd and ran the fuck away. Been avoiding them like the plague ever since.

Back when I world pvpd in wotlk and cata pvp and pve geared players at least had a shot at taking down each other. Now you have pve-heroes utterly dominating.

And then you have the "We can't balance PvE properly, because of PvP" thing going on at Blizzard...

How I imagine Rix vs Wass in my head right now

10+ Year Old Account
    And then you have the "We can't balance PvE properly, because of PvP" thing going on at Blizzard...
    I know. It's the root of the issue, the game stats have gotten so much out of control that they have to apply hotfixes everywhere. PvP and PvE are two entirely different games now because of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    world pvp isn't coming back without some major changes. Changes that would probably cause a huge hit to subs. Complain all you want about how it is now and how much you like or whatever, you and others like you aren't going to get world pvp back. Queue up for bgs or arenas if you want your pvp fix or play another game with world pvp if the lack of such in wow bothers you so much(yes, I know you don't play anymore Wass). All I'm saying is you're wasting your time trying to argue for it b/c even if you made the greatest case for it ever, it wouldn't mean anything at all.

I know. It's the root of the issue, the game stats have gotten so much out of control that they have to apply hotfixes everywhere. PvP and PvE are two entirely different games now because of it.
    If anything it should be easier than ever now to balance, since you can make way smaller tweaks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    world pvp isn't coming back without some major changes. Changes that would probably cause a huge hit to subs. Complain all you want about how it is now and how much you like or whatever, you and others like you aren't going to get world pvp back. Queue up for bgs or arenas if you want your pvp fix or play another game with world pvp if the lack of such in wow bothers you so much(yes, I know you don't play anymore Wass). All I'm saying is you're wasting your time trying to argue for it b/c even if you made the greatest case for it ever, it wouldn't mean anything at all.
    Remove battlegrounds and arena's. Simple and effective way to regain the "glory of early Vanilla world PvP" and the only way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worg, you haven't been following PvM for a while, and I've actually completely changed in regards to wow. I'm just gonna say it one more time, I realized I was wrong with being a hater on wow. And I'm actually playing the game now, however my interest is starting to drop again.

And I'm well aware of that the world pvp that used to be when I played before I "quit" is not coming back.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanna see these 820k HP people, I just checked the best guild on my server, and their 570-580 ilevel heroic raiders are pulling 650-700k hp, throw on a 10% hp buff from fortitude and that's still only 770k hp, and these guys were like 8th in the world to drop heroic Garrosh, so have been collecting heroic gear for a wee while.

Don't locks get extra stamina buffs from certain pets. Next to that you have a 20% HP increase buff from the shrines, a 5% all stats buff (which I don't know if it stacks with kings) and I guess that would bring them to 820k HP.

-edit- I lied, it's 20% stats, not 20% HP.

Wass, you went for an early night. Dont get into arguments with Rix, you know how those things work.

10+ Year Old Account
    There isn't a 20% hp one is there? Isn't it 25% reduction to damage taken? I guess it's possible to get one class (excluding tanks) to that level of hp, but to generalise that to everyone, I mean, how many people run around with full buffs anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't locks get extra stamina buffs from certain pets. Next to that you have a 20% HP increase buff from the shrines, a 5% all stats buff (which I don't know if it stacks with kings) and I guess that would bring them to 820k HP.

-edit- I lied, it's 20% stats, not 20% HP.
    Smth like this

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    Wass, you went for an early night. Dont get into arguments with Rix, you know how those things work.
    Rix has that aura around him, can't help it.

But it's all in friendly spirit here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    There isn't a 20% hp one is there? Isn't it 25% reduction to damage taken? I guess it's possible to get one class (excluding tanks) to that level of hp, but to generalise that to everyone, I mean, how many people run around with full buffs anyway.
    To sum up:

The warlock had 820k. I'm sure. Number is etched in my head.

Other PvE heroes I've seen on the isle normally have like 700k if they are fully geared. I'm still avoiding everything above 500 like the plague.

Deleted
    Weren't you going to sleep Wassie?