Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    This is also true, "cultural change" is quite broad.
    That's why it's the best answer. Politics dictate that your answer should include so many possible explanations that it's always correct.

+ 4

It's D It was a reference to a quote in the book.

though i'd love it if the other ones were "right"

C could be nice. Would get rid of the people who want to be treated differently since they're gay. You're a person, so you get treated like a person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    C could be nice. Would get rid of the people who want to be treated differently since they're gay. You're a person, so you get treated like a person.
    C seems less of a choice to the gay individual and more of the rest of the country. As in, they'd be FORCED out of the country, they wouldn't just choose to go.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    A and D.

Time for sleep.

Deleted
    Would get rid of the people who want to be treated differently since they're gay. You're a person, so you get treated like a person.
    Not differently, equally to the their heterosexual counterparts.

+ 2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Some people might think they need to be treated differently as homosexual (see gay pride festival)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Some people might think they need to be treated differently as homosexual (see gay pride festival)
    There's always a few bad apples and a country shouldn't base nor make decisions around those bad apples. Also, gay pride festivals are to raise awaroness to the problems of people that aren't heterosexual, including trans and asexuals.

I do agree though that the current festivals, the way they are done, are completely unnecessary and overkill, if not, strayed too much from it's supposed main purpose.

Deleted
    There's always a few bad apples and a country shouldn't base nor make decisions around those bad apples. Also, gay pride festivals are to raise awaroness to the problems of people that aren't heterosexual, including trans and asexuals.

I do agree though that the current festivals, the way they are done, are completely unnecessary and overkill, if not, strayed too much from it's supposed main purpose.
    Almost all dissicious gets based on the bad apples, because they are usually the ones that speak the loudest and gets their point across. And thats in every single aspect of life (Extremist terrorist, WoW websites and so on and so on)

Deleted
    Almost all dissicious gets based on the bad apples, because they are usually the ones that speak the loudest and gets their point across. And thats in every single aspect of life (Extremist terrorist, WoW websites and so on and so on)
    Well, not everyone that speaks the loudest and gets their point across is a bad apple. The former can be done but not exaggerated obviously.

I think you missed the last sentence in my post.

http://i.imgur.com/MIOVvCg.gif

Deleted
    Well, not everyone that speaks the loudest and gets their point across is a bad apple. The former can be done but not exaggerated obviously.
    Almost all dissicious gets based on the bad apples, because they are usually the ones that speak the loudest and gets their point across
    because they are usually the ones that speak the loudest and gets
    usually
    Usually.

Deleted
    I think you missed the last sentence in my post.
    Meh. I'm not going into it here.

+ number

- - - Updated - - -

+ 1

- - - Updated - - -

Usually.
    That word went above my head.

Deleted
    That word went above my head.

9th HC boss down and I got it on fraps.