Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    you are questioning it just for the sake of questioning it.
    Smart people ask questions, like detectives or what have you.
    Dumb people accept what they are told and keep moving.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Yes because we live in America and that is the law we follow.
    But apparently if you carry a backpack and wear khaki, you are guilty to the internet conspiracy theorist. I hope one day stupidity becomes punishable by law.

Because I don't have the evidence the FBI does. And legally, yes ... innocent til guilty. But would you call a guy innocent that walks up to another person and shoots them innocent if there is a video of him doing it, even though he hasn't gone through the system yet? The FBI doesn't release all their evidence to the public so they can go through it. It obviously exists, and you are questioning it just for the sake of questioning it.
    a better example imo would be holmes. yes, he confessed, there is a mountain of physical evidence, eyewitnesses, everything one could want. yet until he is convicted all actions contributed to him are "alleged". but in reality... yeah, not much room for doubt
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bet you had those teachers that said there is no such thing as a stupid question. Pro tip: There is.

But apparently if you carry a backpack and wear khaki, you are guilty to the internet conspiracy theorist. I hope one day stupidity becomes punishable by law.
    Never said they were guilty of anything.
    I asked who they were they look out of place.

Smart people ask the right questions. Dumb people ask the wrong questions or fail to accept answers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Shennanigans View Post
    Wasn't a suspect, was a person of interest.
    Actually the FBI labeled them as "suspects" that are "armed and dangerous" which surprised me, as usually they just say Person of Interest.

Smart people can figure out the answers through observation and inductive reasoning.
    Dumb people ask questions because they assume someone else must already know the answer when the evidence doesn't support it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never said they were guilty of anything.
    I asked who they were they look out of place.
    No, you didn't. You said that there was a "bomb drill" and that maybe there was a team and these guys possibly dressed up to look the same. When you have to invent scenarios, they are most likely false.

These men if captured alive will have their day in court. I don't think anyone is calling to lynch them now.

I don't understand what you are up in arms about. This is how criminal investigations work. You have a suspect, you investigate, if there is enough evidence you go to a grand jury, get an indictment, and then have a trial.

You seem to be saying we should skip all that since they are presumed to be innocent. I haven't read every page, but I haven't seen anyone say lets shoot on sight!

Just saw this thread. My heart felt condolences to the families and friends of the victims. So heinous it makes me sick to my stomach. God Bless America.

There was a bomb drill and these guys may have been private security for the event who knows.
    I am not making up anything.
    There is witness testimony to a bomb drill minutes before the bombs exploded from the cross country coach of university mobile alabama.
    Also after reviewing the FBI video footage one guy has a light colored book bag not a black one.
    The other guy has a black bag but it doesnt appear to be full like the light colored one the other guy is carrying.
    Also why are the two women walking directly in front of these 2 guys carrying balloons faces blurred out but no one elses is?

Quote Originally Posted by Warloff View Post
    Actually the FBI labeled them as "suspects" that are "armed and dangerous" which surprised me, as usually they just say Person of Interest.
    I was referring to the 17 year old they questioned and ruled out as being involved.

There was a bomb drill and these guys may have been private security for the event who knows.
    I am not making up anything.
    There is witness testimony to a bomb drill minutes before the bombs exploded from the cross country coach of university mobile alabama.
    Also after reviewing the FBI video footage one guy has a light colored book bag not a black one.
    The other guy has a black bag but it doesnt appear to be full like the light colored one the other guy is carrying.
    Also why are the two women walking directly in front of these 2 guys carrying balloons faces blurred out but no one elses is?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdWBjqUGgvU

Infracted: Please stay on topic and don't spam videos/images
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-04-19 at 02:28 AM.

This is the coach from Alabama.

snip
    security was much tighter when the first runners were finishing which is probably why they waited even though they could've done much more damage.

This is the coach from Alabama.
    thats nothing new. major networks confirmed on day 1 that bomb sniffing dogs cleared the site at the start of the marathon and 1 hour prior to the leaders (the professional runners) arriving at the finish line. my 0.02$ is the policemen with the dogs probably always tell ppl that its for a drill because ppl are way too fucking emotional to deal with reality. Every major event since 9-11 has bomb sniffing dogs and counter-terrorism/undercover policemen to hopefully stop things like this or dirty bombs from being deployed.

My post (#2345 at page 118) covered the counter-terrorism folks.

10+ Year Old Account
    What makes me suspect these guys even more is that they haven't turned themselves in. If they were innocent I would think by this point, or at the very least by tomorrow, themselves or someone who knows them would realize that's them in the picture and they would have gone to plead innocent. With how much the picture is being circulated around the two suspects should have either seen it by now or very soon, and if it goes on for too long it gets more and more obvious those two are the actual guys who did it.

10+ Year Old Account
    'They acted differently than everyone else'
    Other footage, still unreleased, shows that the two suspects stayed at the scene to watch the carnage unfold, a federal law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation told CNN's Susan Candiotti.
    "When the bombs blow up, when most people are running away and victims were lying on the ground, the two suspects walk away pretty casually," said the official, who has seen the unreleased video. "They acted differently than everyone else," he added.
    Someone turn them in already.

10+ Year Old Account
    We are now more certain that the two suspects the FBI is pursuing are almost certainty the bombers.

Apparently, one of the men that was injured stared directly at the man while he dropped the bag. He helped the FBI identify the suspect.

So, innocent till proven guilty, but yeah, they're guilty.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-0...attackers.html
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.