Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Alliance new 5.3 title.

So the Alliance get's "The Hordebreaker" as title in 5.3 Compared to that the Darkspear title seems pretty lame. How about the Alliance gets "The Hordbreaker and we as Horde get "The Oathbreaker"?

Deleted
    Oathbreaker doesn't really sound like a title one would want before their name, I know it makes sense in this circumstance, but imagine introducing yourself to someone as <name here> the oathbreaker.

It doesn't make a great first impression

Nice, I love this. Isntigator didn't really fit because the two sides were already at war. This is a much more epic title that will hopefully soothe those upsent about the Alliance content being less awesome than the horde story this patch, though probbably not.

they should make Oathbreaker like the BWL title that used to show up for 15minutes.

Wouldn't be surprised if people started saying "The word "Horde" is in the Alliance title? Obvious Horde bias!!!!!!"

But it is a pretty cool title.

Blizzard sure does have a penchant for using breaker in their titles. oh well, both titles are okay i guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually like both titles so... i'm ok with it :P

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oathbreaker?

WoWhead claims that Horde get a different title completely:

The Alliance get a new title for Darkspear Rebellion -- "The Hordebreaker".
    "Darkspear Revolutionary" is the title for Horde players completing Darkspear Rebellion.
    Source: http://www.wowhead.com/news=212159/5...hirts-and-more

Edit: Nevermind, I skimmed the first post :P
    Last edited by Valnoressa; 2013-04-18 at 02:02 AM.

The Hordebreaker is one sweet title, lucky Alliance! =)

An Oathbreaker title for the Horde? What oath did we break? If I ever made an Oath I made it to a Horde that welcomed and respected all of its races, not a Horde that leaves most of its races on the ground to be trampled on by the Orcs.

As much as Oathbreaker sounds sweet it's probably not something many wanna be known as and I don't see what oath we broke. Garrosh might see what oath we "broke" but that's a matter of perspective I guess.

Deleted
    That's a bit lame. Hordebreaker is quite the title.

Oathbreaker doesn't sound as important to me. :s

10+ Year Old Account
    It's actually a pretty cool title . Shame it doesn't reflect the presentation of content the Alliance has in 5.3, I can't say we exactly "break the Horde" by sending in a spying robotic cat.

Deleted
    I'm not a fan of the "Darkspear Revolutionary" title for Horde.

Perhaps they should change it to "Insurgent", "Rebellious" or "The Unruly".
    Last edited by mmoc1dde548293; 2013-04-18 at 12:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I don't like both.
    Hordebreaker sounds a little bit pretensional, considering glorious alliance accomplishments so far in 5.3 ../cough... fanservice.../cough..
    Did someone said something ??
    As for darkspear revolutionaty, just lol.

I like the new Title for the Alliance, I hope 5.3 comes out soon.

Deleted
    finaly alliance has SOMETHING more awesome then horde

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Oathbreaker doesn't really sound like a title one would want before their name, I know it makes sense in this circumstance, but imagine introducing yourself to someone as <name here> the oathbreaker.

It doesn't make a great first impression
    But that's exactly what the Horde players are doing, so it fits.

---------- Post added 2013-04-18 at 02:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    An Oathbreaker title for the Horde? What oath did we break?
    To serve the Warchief unquestionably.

Ow, hordebreaker is the Alliance title? Looks to me Alliance isn't breaking anything, horde is breaking itself and Alliance is prancing around a bit until we're done. Weird title. I'm happy though, because this proud troll loves the Darkspear title

Just drop the Darkspear part: <Name>, The Revolutionary.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    The Hordebreaker is one sweet title, lucky Alliance! =)

An Oathbreaker title for the Horde? What oath did we break? If I ever made an Oath I made it to a Horde that welcomed and respected all of its races, not a Horde that leaves most of its races on the ground to be trampled on by the Orcs.

As much as Oathbreaker sounds sweet it's probably not something many wanna be known as and I don't see what oath we broke. Garrosh might see what oath we "broke" but that's a matter of perspective I guess.
    "Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde. For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.

I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - FOR THE HORDE!"

There is the Blood Oath of the Horde, seems like every fighting member of the Horde made him. Hence you are an Oathbreaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Ow, hordebreaker is the Alliance title? Looks to me Alliance isn't breaking anything, horde is breaking itself and Alliance is prancing around a bit until we're done. Weird title. I'm happy though, because this proud troll loves the Darkspear title
    Blizzard actually believes the Alliance is super awesome right now at breaking up the Horde.