Why guilds kick me for having a quiet voice?

Usually guilds on my server require you too be 15+ I guess to avoid 'squeakers'.... I'm 16 years old and i've joined like 8 different pvp guilds on my server and have been kicked for having a quiet voice, its not like a 'squeakers' voice but its a quiet voice, they can hear me clearly but do they not like that? should I like make my voice louder (and risk being annoying ;o) idk what to do :X anyone know what i should do orr should i just remain guildless

EDIT: Also I try to be the best guild member i can be, running alts through dungeons, donating gold and mats to guild bank, and try to make sure im not a burden to anyone....
    I've heard my self speak, over vent like recording myself and listening, when I hear that i put my mic alittle closer to my mouth then record and listen to myself and i sound perfectly fine, but I guess not for the guildies
    Last edited by byDash; 2013-04-18 at 09:29 PM.

For some reason I imagine this is not all that's going on.

But, assuming it is ... just turn up your output slightly so you're easier to hear.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

15+ Year Old Account
    You can try turning up the input volume on your microphone, either through the settings on your machine, or ventrilo has options to bump up the input volume artificially. When I'm in the heat of battle smashing my keys furiously, having someone speak quietly can be a little frustrating.

P.S. If you're using TS or something else, I don't know if they have the volume options, but I'd imagine they should.

It's also possible that they can't hear you properly over the distortion in your mic, have you tried recording yourself and listening?
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

Sounds like typical PVP guild shenanigans tbh. Hating for no reason, and all that stuff.

Become Leeroy Jenkins...All the guilds will want you then.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Could also be that you play in a PvP guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    join my pvp guild, we wont kick you unless your a troll....

what server are you on... Horde or ally :O

10+ Year Old Account
    They were going to kick you anyway, they just didn't have a reason beyond "we don't like you". Just a case of people being themselves and doing anything they can to avoid confrontation while still getting their way. Aren't people so great?

But for what though, theyre are definitely more jerks in the guild then me,

10+ Year Old Account
    No reason to make this into a big deal. As others have said, just turn your output up on your voice server program and there ya go. Or just shove the mic close to your mouth.

or...just find another guild/server!

Whats a good server with a good pvp guild :X? I can transfer and faction change if need be, i just want a good pvp guild that wont boot me for being quiet so that I can do some rbgs and have some fun Im a resto/feral drood, elemental/resto shaman and a sub rogue

ALSO i dont even think im quiet i speak properly i think