Last night i raided for About 5 hrs with 3 pugs

We downed the first two bosses in tot normal. The 25 man guild group on horridon couldnt down it with 2 pugs. I am a 510 lock and do a lot of dps

There were people doing like 55k dps on horridon. In ds heroic i did 55k on ultraxion as a demo lock

I like to take breaks for the first few weeks of patches so other people can learn the fights. This way when i go in i dont have to wipe bc the healer keeps hitting wind bombs

O ya and there was this british gal failing hardcore and she was getting very defensive. Her raid leader was like wtf are u doing? Lol

If you refuse to raid 12-20 hrs per week these are the types of raids you find yourself in

Around 1140 pm i managed to kill horrdon with a 10m pug. 2 dps carried the entire group. Me and a mage. Although the hunter was decent. The other 2 dps were doing like 60k before getting to phase 2

I actually did make a cpl mistakes. Ive been doing lfr for the past cpl months so i forgot some mechanics actually one shot u in a normal raid. Felt bad for those mistakes but my dps was literally carrying the 10 man on horridon

Where do we go from here? Where have all the good pug players gone? I think they either joined a 15 hr raid and quit bc of burnout or just quit bc of bad pug experiences