Deleted

Worst lfr in history of WoW, now with pictures

Hello guys,

I wanted to share a story of how I once to gear up my alt pretty fast freshly after dinging 90. It was all going smooth till I had to queue up 2nd part of MSV, the vault of mysteries.That's when things started going downhill.

First, some people started ninjapulling 1st boss. I expected a nice fast clear coz 5 guys in the group were from same realm, our healers were all geared and stuff, but we could not engage the boss properly coz always 1-2 ppl died due to ninja pulls.

We wanted to votekick the stupid ninjapulling hunter(he abused misderecton or something) but everyone wrote down that it was my friend, not him, and he got votekicked. When someone said who was the real nob pulling, we couldn't initiate any more kicks for some reason.

When we finally got to pull the boss, it was all going smooth other than healing being small bit low for such a geared healers.

When 3rd guy, the MC boss appeared, we just did regular stuff then... 11 people died. The guys supposed to be premade to speed it up turned out to be absolute noobs that didn't know what to do and just blew people with all cds when MC popped. Needless to say, we wiped.

Next attempt, that was also 25 mins later due to even more dumb ninja pulls, story was similar. People didnt know that you just have to get hit a little to remov MC, and almost all of us died.

It turned out that 2 of our healers were actually dps, and ye, there were from the group of guys so bad that they had to group up to clear lfr. AND our raid still wiped. It makes no damn sense why would people, even if clueless, pop solar beam or such on the raid insteaf of just hitting everyon for some small damage to remove mindcontrol...

After we hit 8 stacks of determination(yes, 8 stacks of determination in lfr released 2 patches ago), we finally managed to zerg the boss(with 7 people dead nonetheless) and carried on. Surprisingly enough, elegon trash got ninjapulled too and we spent a lot of time before being able to enjoy elegon, dont know how much rely cause after 30 mins of elegon trash bein kited all over the place I realized its pointless and left the raid.

What are yours worst lfr ever stories? Share them.
    Last edited by mmocd4c3ddc223; 2013-04-21 at 05:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have yet to see any really bad LFR groups in MoP like the ones I had at the end of Cata. Honestly, I wish there was some way intentionally suiciding on a boss at the pull (Ultraxion and Madness) made people ineligible for loot or auto-kicked them.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Aishi85 View Post
    It makes no damn sense why would people, even if clueless, pop solar beam or such on the raid instead of just hitting everyone for some small damage to remove mindcontrol...

I had to lawl at solar beam on S-Kings rofl. The person wasn't clueless that was intentional =).

Deleted
    queued LFR with my alt yesterday, not a single person had a clue about what to do at lei shen. needless to say we didn't even survive p1 after 6 attempts.

Update: Just texted my boomkin friend to jump on for a fun day of S- Kings in honor of this post. =).

Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    I have yet to see any really bad LFR groups in MoP like the ones I had at the end of Cata. Honestly, I wish there was some way intentionally suiciding on a boss at the pull (Ultraxion and Madness) made people ineligible for loot or auto-kicked them.
    can't the raid leader just kick them?

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate to tell you this but if it was the five people from the same realm/guild doing all the bad antics, they weren't "noobs" as you call them, they were just there to troll you and the entire LFR raid. They were probably having a boatload of laughs over it too.

I really can never understand why people do things like that. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I hate to tell you this but if it was the five people from the same realm/guild doing all the bad antics, they weren't "noobs" as you call them, they were just there to troll you and the entire LFR raid. They were probably having a boatload of laughs over it too.

The same people that refuse to do Horridon correctly because "it's LFR."
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Remember the quality of player you would encounter in original Cataclysm heroics once the Hour of Twilight heroics were introduced?

Same deal applies to T14 LFR, and will extend to T15 once the final tier kicks in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post

Why would anyone bother doing that kinda of stuff? It's just cruel.

---------- Post added 2013-04-21 at 05:27 PM ----------

So I googled LFR trolls and this is what I found
    imgur(dot)com/a/Ex3Lf#0
    Seems like they are doing it on purpus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aishi85 View Post
    imgur(dot)com/a/Ex3Lf#0
    Seems like they are doing it on purpus.
    lol I met those guys, the hunter was doing missdirection on ppl and some priest was gripping them under the boss, so they got oneshoted