Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Deja vu.

Scientific efforts to disprove paranormal ability have been succesful.

Most of us are a little mad. The sane person is very rare. It's probably funnier to be a little mad though.

Sometimes you get some experiences rather unconsciously and then you have a memory of it later where it becomes conscious, like you have seen something before but cannot remember where because the experience maybe was gotten rather unconsciously, I think that's how deja vu is supposed to work. You have a conscious memory of something but cannot put a finger on where the memory originated.
    Also, many things resemble each other through resemblance and behavior - I can guess that if I hold and release an item in the air then it will drop to the ground. I don't know if it does, but just by chance and repeated experience and knowledge it is likely that I will be correct that something drops many, many times. That doesn't mean I know that it drops, but just that similar things tend to behave similarly and does so in similar environments and I have gained the experience and knowledge (gravity) of how that tends to behave without ever knowing exactly why or how it works to a high degree. The same with forests. Most forest area in a wide sense looks rather similar in similar conditions. Trees seek light. Grass tends to seek open areas. Rocky areas usually have lesser plant growth and what else there is. Just by experience and qualified guess you will be right about proceding areas a number of times higher than chance (ie. roll a dice for different options).

Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    Are you sure you are not just describing deja vu?

It happens when for some reason experience goes into your memory before it is processed otherwise. This is why it feels like you have seen or done something before.
    Sounds reasonable yeah

10+ Year Old Account
    I foresee a tuna melt in my future. Around lunch time.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    You would not believe the damn irony, I looked at the pic you posted then a fly landed right next to the arrow pointing right.
    I thought you would just say that you were definitely the pink because its so fabulous.