Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Well I got an Xray today from the dentist, the tooth is coming through fine and he recommends I just ride it out. Thanks for all the advice.
    I WAS PROMISED PICS!
    Thanks for the advice, but both of my livers can take it, I get bloodwork done every 3 months and I am very resistant to medication. I once tried to kill myself with an entire pack of 5mg http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitrazepam all it made me do is get a little sleepy. Thankfully that stage is long behind me, thanks to my partner and his family.
    You should have taken those and maybe they would have made you go to sleep:P.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    I promise that if everything goes wrong then I will get some pics of me having it pulled, you morbid bastards.

I promise that if everything goes wrong then I will get some pics of me having it pulled, you morbid bastards.
    maybe if you smack your thumb with a hammer and post it will appease them
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Deleted
    Trust me, had the same problems and getting them pulled was a walk in the park compared to the pain before.

If it happens again, just have them pulled. That basically didn't hurt at all. One injection and that was it. It wasn't even half as bad as they say. Didn't hurt after or during the pulling at all. (And I've had them all pulled, one at a time with local anaesthetic.)

They didn't have to go or weren't supposed to, but they kept getting infected and hurting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    maybe if you smack your thumb with a hammer and post it will appease them
    Only if it is sledgehammer.