Will we see Elite weapons next week?

So apparently all tyrannical pvp gear will be iLvL 496 in 5.3, but the elite gear that was introduced in 5.2 still has the higher iLvL (at least that's what shows up in atlas loot, can't access the vendor yet). I noticed that after the next reset, I would be able to buy elite gear and I assume many others (with similar rating) will also be able to do so.

Was there any word from blizzard if they plan to hotfix elite gear before 5.3? I'd really hate having to buy new weapons and expensive enchants, just so I can compete with other people till Blizzard releases 5.3.

Word.

As an arms warrior I really haven't been bothering to try getting into RBG's because of how hard it is to get into them in the first place as a melee in general;
    I'm already at a disadvantage because of this.

If I have to put off my 2k push for another few weeks because of this I'm going to be pretty pissed.

Yep, if it's still 25k then I should be getting mine next reset too.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see. If the elite gear and weapons are in fact 512 now I'm going to take a break from PvP till 5.3 comes. Unless it gets hotfixed before then.

http://www.arenajunkies.com/news/633-pvp-gear-in-53/

"Conquest gear will be increased to item level 496 (up from 493).
    Elite gear will be decreased to item level 496. This gear will essentially become a prestige upgrade."

That sucks... they won't be upgrades, even weapons. Just cosmetic changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggli View Post
    Yep, if it's still 25k then I should be getting mine next reset too.
    its 27k, i already got 25k this week

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    http://www.arenajunkies.com/news/633-pvp-gear-in-53/

"Conquest gear will be increased to item level 496 (up from 493).
    Elite gear will be decreased to item level 496. This gear will essentially become a prestige upgrade."

That sucks... they won't be upgrades, even weapons. Just cosmetic changes.
    The way it should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Is the itemlvl scaledown is on 5.2? or will it only go on 5.3? if its 520ilvl on 5.2 i'll wait for 5.3 then ^^