Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Should Hillary Clinton serve time?

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenf...uate-security/

I told the people here she was lying and i got berated for it with tin foil hat comments. It came out today she did lie. If baseball players cant lie under oath about steroids, why is hillary allowed to lie about getting americans killed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Your source is an e-magazine with the tagline "Inside every liberal is a totalitarian screaming to get out." I feel safe ignoring it.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post

I told the people here she was lying and i got berated for it with tin foil hat comments. It came out today she did lie. If baseball players cant lie under oath about steroids, why is hillary allowed to lie about getting americans killed?
    Because STATE SECRETS protect politicians and appointed officials for who-the-fuck-knows-what reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Your source is an e-magazine with the tagline "Inside every liberal is a totalitarian screaming to get out." I feel safe ignoring it.
    Thanks, saves me the headache of opening the link (Although seeing who's the OP, I dunno if I would have bothered anyway)

Deleted
    Not even going to read the article when there is a section of the leaderboard banner that has a picture with the "Freedom Centre". It just screams the stereotypical M'RUICAA.

The way you deflected the topic proves that tagline.

Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    Because STATE SECRETS protect politicians and appointed officials for who-the-fuck-knows-what reason.
    Top secret clearance is a crutch. I demand total transparency.

You want us to take:

seriously?
    ___

That's where I stopped reading it, sorry. I was curious and it's in my nature to consider possibilities, but you silence yourself with your own presentation of material.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    The way you deflected the topic proves that tagline.
    No, it doesn't and the fact that you believe that makes it all the more hilarious.

So pick another outlet and read the quotes there... lmao

It really is getting sad how much right-wing fascist websites like those in the OP continue to dwell on and politicize Benghazi.

I didn't even notice that. That is quite funny.

As long as Colin Powell and company go first for lying about the WMDs in Iraq.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Nope.
    I like sandwiches

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeeeaah.... That's a big warning sign.

You've had presidents do worse things without consequences. George W Bush junior for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    As long as Colin Powell and company go first for lying about the WMDs in Iraq.
    Feel free to make your own topic about something that happened 10 years ago, this report came out today.

Feel free to make your own topic about something that happened 10 years ago, this report came out today.
    It's relevant. Why should one liar go to jail but another remain free?

10+ Year Old Account
    So pick another outlet and read the quotes there... lmao
    Than perhaps you should provide them? Using a site that's openly endorsing racial profiling and paranoia as well as a number of other very sketchy concepts seems pretty far out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only time Hillary Clinton is likely to serve will be a term as president. You right wingers make me laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you save me the time and effort of reading that ridiculous article?

Quote from the Congressional report what she lied about. Thanks.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.