Bloodmoon, reborn

Is bloodmoon, reborn (can't post links yet) the best ret weapon at it's ilvl. I don't plan on every going into a normal due to personal time and guild restrictions. I feel it's the best I'm going to get due to the ilvl and the secondary stats on it. Also, I will be making it, not buying it.

Stats
    Item Level 502
    Upgrade Level 0/2
    Binds when equipped
    Unique-Equipped
    Two-Hand Axe
    13608 - 20413 Damage Speed 3.60
    (4725.1 damage per second)
    +1294 Strength
    +1940 Stamina
    +862 Haste
    +862 Mastery

LFR frozen hells or bo-ris are probably better because they can have 2 sockets.

10+ Year Old Account
    It isn't, because you cannot put the extra socket from the Black Prince into it, so basically the ToT 502s each are going to have an extra 320 haste, which I find to be unfortunate.
    Exorcising Undead in the name of the Silver Hand!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...homerun/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Dmchomerun View Post
    It isn't, because you cannot put the extra socket from the Black Prince into it, so basically the ToT 502s each are going to have an extra 320 haste, which I find to be unfortunate.
    It may not be the best weapon you can obtain, but if you're having a hard time grabbing a weapon off lfr or normal, this would be a good option until you can get something better (or you havn't reached that lvl of the legendary quest and cant use eye of the black prince anyway).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celebhil View Post
    It may not be the best weapon you can obtain, but if you're having a hard time grabbing a weapon off lfr or normal, this would be a good option until you can get something better (or you havn't reached that lvl of the legendary quest and cant use eye of the black prince anyway).
    Totally, I grabbed it since my luck with weapons this patch has been... not good let's just say.
    Exorcising Undead in the name of the Silver Hand!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...homerun/simple

Deleted
    it's going to cost you though. you'll need 30 days just to get the lightning steel ingots. along with 18 spirits of harmony.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge McDuck View Post
    it's going to cost you though. you'll need 30 days just to get the lightning steel ingots. along with 18 spirits of harmony.
    And a crapton of Living Steel. I've been making Lightning Steel Ingots every day, planning to make the Lionheart Executioner for transmog, but when I realized just how much gold I'd have to spend on Living Steel to make it, I changed my mind. It's not worth the cost just for transmog.

I would personally not spend that much on the axe even to use it, but I've had pretty good luck with weapons from LFR this expansion, and not everyone is so lucky, so I could see it being a decent investment if you have the gold to spare.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post

I would personally not spend that much on the axe even to use it
    , but I've had pretty good luck with weapons from LFR this expansion, and not everyone is so lucky, so I could see it being a decent investment if you have the gold to spare.
    I'm inclined to agree with this entire statement, especially the bolded part.

If you have gold to spare? Go for it? But really, there are much better things to spend your money on (says the guy who spent 50k on a relic of xuen to be too busy to play for 2+ months womp womp).

The only way I can think this would be a worthwhile investment, personally, is if you want the axe both for transmog (Like really really really want) AND you'll get full use out of it.

That's me though, I'm always poor as hell so, don't have that kinda money to burn.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

I wouldn't say money isn't an issue, but with guild mates to help out, and the farm at half hill I was able to make almost half of the living steel at almost no cost, the motes are free, and the 30 day wait isn't bad because half of that I was away from the game and had my wife was making the ignots for me. All told, I have about 5k gold into this project, which isn't bad if you ask me, and worth it for a 502 ilvl weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    And a crapton of Living Steel. I've been making Lightning Steel Ingots every day, planning to make the Lionheart Executioner for transmog, but when I realized just how much gold I'd have to spend on Living Steel to make it, I changed my mind. It's not worth the cost just for transmog.
    Farm warbringers for trillium bars, make friends with a transmute master.