Page 1 of 59
... LastLast
    Deleted

Tell us your one WoW Secret! =)

The rules are simple, it can be anything you keep a secret or just don't tell people about it.

For instance, myself, I used to be so fascinated with every single aspect of the game back when I started Wowing, I would simply stare at things and /gasp
    anyway, I set out to be the "first"(at least I thought so rofl) level 40 under to have all exaulted Alliance reputations and to have Old Ironjaw. It was a tedious, but fun grind and since I got it, I always keep OJ in my inventory next to my hearthstone, it's been my lucky talisman for 3 years already. I haven't told anyone in the game that yet.

Your turn! =)
    Last edited by mmoc9b329f3789; 2011-07-11 at 01:40 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I sometimes make alts female because I consider them hot.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Narshe View Post
    I sometimes make alts female because I consider them hot.
    yeah... your not the only one..

Deleted
    I though i was pro. Seems líke om not.

Deleted
    I dont know how to open links from guild chat.

Deleted
    When I was leveling my first character, a Paladin, I never used any abilitys just auto attacked. That lasted untill level 77? =[ (I started playing about a year untill b/c I was very shit)

Deleted
    im a clicker

oops forgot 10 chars etc etc etc lol

i have 3 secret bank alts that my guild doesnt know about. I consistantly rip off guildies on them
    #1 Resto Tree Slap DPS

it took me almost a year until i learned that u could eat and drink at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I'm bored in WoW, sometimes I go to the mmo pony thread... either that or I'll fly to silithus, Teldrassil or something else stupid.

I have no idea how to set my role in BGs (Today I was accused of being a bot because I didn't - never before have I thought of it as anything of importance).

I quit the game when blizz announced the premium feature.

I used to be exactly like the people I hate now. Fucking puberty..

But if I write them here, they won't be secret anymore and won't qualify for the rules of this thread anymore...so I would need to remove it from here which would qualify the secret again.......

But all that doesn't matter because I don't have any secrets regarding wow (Not because I'm perfect, but because I don't hide my imperfections)
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Deleted
    I LIKE CHEESE! Sometimes when i get bored in a guild instance run, ill fake DC.

Deleted
    My name has "lol" in it.

This and i played during the open beta of the game, i lvled to 18 and thought i was awesome ^^

I always make my Tauren toon's in black , i think that make them looks strong.
    I never make a female tauren alt and male night elf alt...

Deleted
    i killsteal in bgs

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    when i saw a purple item back in vanilla, i always rolled "need", even if it wasn't the best item for me, like the dagger from the first boss of aq20 (fury warrior)

I play as a semi-clicker. Yeah, you heard me (I am also playing a tank and I seldom let overaggroing dps die).