YouTube channel dedicated to Hearthstone =]

Hey guys,

I did not know MMO-Champion had a forum segment for Hearthstone specifically, and so never thought to come here and share the videos I made recently. Since it is very much Hearthstone-related, I figured I'd post it here =]!

Ever since the game was announced, I've been thinking to myself I should probably find a way to engage with the potentially huge community of players that'll emerge; there are already quite a few of us addicts browsing the forums all day, replying and looking at the same cards over and over, building decks despite not even knowing what all of the cards are.

The channel will be exclusively dedicated to Hearthstone, and once the game is released I'll be playing a lot of Forge matches, commentating the deck-building process and the playing process, discussing strategies and the current state of the game.

The game isn't released yet, but that still leaves room for a lot of discussion regarding the currently released cards! We know of over 250 of them as of right now, and that's enough for hours of blabbering and talking. Earlier today, I uploaded the first of a series of videos in which I plan to review all of the pre-Beta cards, starting with the Priest class.

This is the first time I ever produce any content for YouTube, so I'd really appreciate some feedback, positive or negative!

(I do no video edits, so forgive me for all the fail =] there probably is a lot of it)

I talk a lot more than I probably should, but I'm conscious of it and I'll be working on it in future videos in order to make it more bearable! I've been insisting on a lot of basic mechanics that people need to keep in mind, and I think it might've aggravated a few of the more knowledgeable TCG players.

Either way, I hope some of you get some enjoyment from this =]

YOUTUBE: < MOD SNIP >
    Last edited by xskarma; 2013-05-01 at 01:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's always nice to welcome new people to the site, but unfortunately we have rules against people making posts to advertise their youtube channels.

I suggest you take a moment to read the forum rules before any further posting, to prevent breaking any further rules. http://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php

If you wish to promote your youtube channel then I suggest you put a link to it in your forum signature. That way people will notice it when you post on the forums, especially when you make informed or well thought out posts.