Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'm more in to Horde lore, but when it comes to Turalyon, the guy just is pure awesome.

I'd love to see Turalyon march out of the dark portal with his army behind and arrive at Stormwind, head to Varian at the Stormwind keep and learn of Lordaeron's fall. Turalyon would demand Stormwinds assistance to take back Lordaeron and Varian would refuse, then Turalyon would remind the High King he is still the Supreme Allied Commander and that he had no choice in the matter. Ofcourse Varian would try to attack him and Turalyon would bitch slap him down and Alleria would threaten to excute this piece of ****, Turalyon would calm her down with a wink and a smile. (kek)

The alliance head to Lordaeron and purge the place of the undead filth, Slyvanus and Alleria would get in to a massive emotional spat and Slyvanus would be force to retreat from the REAL windrunner ranger!

Thus, Alliance have a new capital and the Forsaken would be broken back to some filthwhole, Stratholme?

The Turalyon will tell the alliance of a even greater threat and that is the REAL reason he has returned. (Burning Legion)

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard decided to make him netural for some reason. And isn't his passive stance on everything the reason Fandral went batshit and started the whole flamedruid thingy?

It's hard to take alot of the writing seriously when it has to suite the MMO mold. I'm curios what will drive the war after Garrosh dies...I guess they'll break another leader character have him/her do something completely out of character to fuel more "hatred" between the faction. This whole 'war' is laughable enough as it is, it's more or less just Humans vs Orcs anyways..why all the other races has to get sacreficed to is silly :l

Quote Originally Posted by xanthazar View Post
    I'm more in to Horde lore, but when it comes to Turalyon, the guy just is pure awesome.

I'd love to see Turalyon march out of the dark portal with his army behind and arrive at Stormwind, head to Varian at the Stormwind keep and learn of Lordaeron's fall. Turalyon would demand Stormwinds assistance to take back Lordaeron and Varian would refuse, then Turalyon would remind the High King he is still the Supreme Allied Commander and that he had no choice in the matter. Ofcourse Varian would try to attack him and Turalyon would bitch slap him down and Alleria would threaten to excute this piece of ****, Turalyon would calm her down with a wink and a smile. (kek)

The alliance head to Lordaeron and purge the place of the undead filth, Slyvanus and Alleria would get in to a massive emotional spat and Slyvanus would be force to retreat from the REAL windrunner ranger!

Thus, Alliance have a new capital and the Forsaken would be broken back to some filthwhole, Stratholme?

The Turalyon will tell the alliance of a even greater threat and that is the REAL reason he has returned. (Burning Legion)
    And then you climaxed.

because malfurion's mind is still in the emerald dream, dreaming with ysera's delicious posteriors.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgePayne View Post
    The reason why this did not happen is because I believe they want to keep Malfurion as a character both sides like.

the same argument could be used as why did Tirion Fordring not come to the alliance aid during the quests in western plague lands, because blizz want to keep certain npcs out of the combat.

Personally I would love to see the alliance pull out npc's that are not in game or those that are in game but could offer more to the story.

General Turalyon , Lord Admiral Tandred Proudmoore , Force Commander Danath Trollbane , Warden Maiev Shadowsong ( Yes she went a bit crazy but i think her zeal is good), Broll Bearmantle , Lord Darius Crowley.

This is just to name but a few alliance npc's who would bring some proper ass kicking power back into the alliance, also the reason why I picked these people is that the majority of them are not your perfect npc's most of them are savage and brutal. I think the alliance needs a streak of " oh snap here comes X " like we had when Jaina went crazy.
    Maiev died.

Oh nevermind, she didn't. Had to read up some lore.
    Now knowing that, i secretly hope the retarded Tyrane would die and Maiev could take her place to lead the night elves to greatness.
    Last edited by mmocd3750dc86d; 2013-04-27 at 01:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfax View Post
    Another thing I tend to see as poor story telling. If Malfurion thought his twin brother of 10,000+ years was killed, wouldn't he want to look into how or why? They barely discussed it I believe. I know if my sibling was killed, bad or good, I WILL be finding out every detail I can. Just kinda seemed shy of actual closure.
    Well, the closure happened in WarCraft 3: TFT when they laid down the war axe and took farewell since they likely would never see each other again, which they didn't. Still, kind of sucks that you never got to hear Malfurion's reaction to what happened in TBC, since it would have been interesting to be honest.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    He is the most booring and passive character in the universe.
    I wonder what could have happened if Tyrande choose Illidan and he killed off Malfurion instead. Night elves would be a lot more darker and interesting.
    A darker, more sinister Night Elf culture; sounds so much better. Let's go to the Caverns of Time and make this happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    And then you climaxed.
    Ofcourse, a loregasm!

10+ Year Old Account
    The wings were pretty much an overkill.
    I for one think it's the beard, it looks weird as hell, almost like he's crying some of it out..

Deleted
    Hey guys, does anyone want Maiev to now return and become leader of the night elves, giving them back the ferocity they lost?

I kinda want that...Tyrande is a dumb bimbo anyway, and Malfurion is more suited for some neutral organisation like the CC.

---------- Post added 2013-04-27 at 02:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    I for one think it's the beard, it looks weird as hell, almost like he's crying some of it out..
    The whole thing is an overkill. How can he be so ripped that even a steroid-monster would wish to look like him despite the fack he slept for the last i dont know how much years?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Najja View Post
    I doubt he'd even have to fight, the horde forces probably would have shit bricks just from seeing him in their path.
    Why? All he ever does is just stand there while we kill things.

Gameplay doesn't always reflect lore.

Deleted
    Tyrande: Love, help! The horde are here to kill me!
    Malfurion: Shut up woman im watching Champion's league finals!

Deleted
    Malfurion is so boring, Tyrande needs a real man, bring back Illidan I say, and kill that mutated rooster.

When Tyrande was kidnapped in WotA, his sadness brought ridiculuos storm that almost swallowed the armies of both sides.... His tie to Azeroth is pretty deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    When Tyrande was kidnapped in WotA, his sadness brought ridiculuos storm that almost swallowed the armies of both sides.... His tie to Azeroth is pretty deep.
    Better to kill such dangerous and unstable individual asap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one who doesn't even see Malfurion as something dangerous? I mean, I don't know much of his character, all I know is that he's a demi-god or something. But he surely doesn't act that way. He seems more like a standard night elf with shiny wings.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Terahertz View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't even see Malfurion as something dangerous? I mean, I don't know much of his character, all I know is that he's a demi-god or something. But he surely doesn't act that way. He seems more like a standard night elf with shiny wings.
    He is the first Druid and his powers should rival theese of Thrall's, even. That guy had 10k years to master his craft.

Game mechanics. Also keep in mind that our city raids are not canonical in any way. If they were, the Horde/ Alliance war would have broken out in Vanilla rather than Cataclysm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Game mechanics. Also keep in mind that our city raids are not canonical in any way. If they were, the Horde/ Alliance war would have broken out in Vanilla rather than Cataclysm.
    Game mechanics had Vol'Jin attacking alliance players and hexing them while they tried to attack Thrall before Garrosh became Warchief, basically acting as a second boss...