Poll: What is your least favorite Mists of Pandaria raid?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I absolutely despise Heart of Fear. I feel the same exact way I did about Bastion of Twilight back in the day. I can't think of a single saving grace in that place.

10+ Year Old Account
    ToT is the worst, in my opinion.. Solely because of Tortos fight..

Once Maegra drops my helmet (so I can use my Legendary Meta) I'll NEVER queue for 2nd wing of ToT LFR again....
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    HoF. The color theme is sorta annoying, and a lot of the bosses have straight out annoying mechanics. (Wind Lord is my least favorite boss ever). The last two bosses are pretty cool though.
    Even then, the raid is not bad at all. It's just worse than the other raids IMO.

Deleted
    HoF is the most boring by far.

Deleted
    HoF. Just because Amber Shaper is worst boss in history in HC. I hate it with a passion. 1st boss in heroic is damn good fun though but not enough to balance it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    ToES is horrible, reminds me of ToC. Boss fights are terrible to boot, and Sha of Fear is an incredible snore fest. Way too long fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    ToES is horrible, reminds me of ToC. Boss fights are terrible to boot, and Sha of Fear is an incredible snore fest. Way too long fight.
    Staying awake on Sha is half the challenge!
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

10+ Year Old Account
    From a tank perspective MSV is just shit, total shit. "Hurr lets have you do the same thing for TEN MINUTES STRAIGHT and call it a boss". Will of the Emperor, you are my least favorite TRASH(Seriously, ToT trash requires more strategy than will does).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    I dislike ToES really.
    Protectors of the endless are rather boring, Tsulong is a bit interesting, Lei shi is both boring and annoying and Sha was just plain boring.
    The rest of the raids were great imo with Throne of thunder being the best of them all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heart of Fear with its dodgy bullshit mechanics!

Second boss: Nvm providing a decent indication for where he decides turning - inb4 killing the mage
    Third: Kiting on heroic with every player in 10 man... really?
    Fourth: massdispell... massdispell... all that comes to mind
    Amberdude: Being instantkilled after the fight ends if one is transformed... why but why?
    Grand empresssshh: One fcking target for most of the fight, static "hit this shit", utterly mindsoothing.

Conclusion: I for one did not enjoy HoF!

Deleted
    LFR in every single aspect.

Vaults, a pointless filler raid no one cares about. Looks to be made just to up the boss count a release.

15+ Year Old Account
    Kinda hard choise since I enjoyed them all more less the same (liking ToT the most however). The choise eventually went between MSV and HoF with MSV being bit more annoying druging progression (mostly thanks to initial randomness of Spirit Kings and Will of Emperor being so much imbalanced between 25 and 10)

I disliked Terrace; one giant room with a few bosses is not my cup of tea.

Stood in the Fire eldritchforeshadow's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I voted HOF, I HATED that horrible raid!

MSV

Really, really disliked pretty much every boss, with the exception of Elegon

10+ Year Old Account
    ToES is my least favorite raid of this expansion. Not saying it's bad, I just like the rest more.

Deleted
    How can anybody rate ToT worse ToES? are we playing the same game? 4 shit boring bosses that takes 30 minutes to clear. It's as close to a ToC clone as you will ever see.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    MSV certainly felt like the worst a lot faster, due to the fact that it was half tier below HoF and ToeS. Felt like a chore being in there; hopefully they never do the half tier thing again.