Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    was there not a post from the roadshow they are doing
    were still working on guild ships
    the secret space project and whatever else
    id personally like to see furthering of the class stories or new class companions ( which will not happen anytime soon )
    or a real push on the Sith going after the Jedi, possibly a return of the emperor
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

What I would love to see (but ain't getting my hopes up for) is for my story to come back.

BW made such a big fuss about it's fourth pillar of story being added to mmo's. It was certainly a welcome addition, (at least for me anyhow I know some people wrecked spacebars just trying to get to 50) but once you maxed out your character.....that was it.

Yea you could do flashpoints, dailies, operations to pass the time at endgame, but if that was what I wanted I would have just stuck to Azeroth.

I know it's probably not something that would have been easy to pull off at the time and I'm damn certain they can't do it now since half their development is spent on making sure the cartel market is overflowing with things for us to buy, but I know if they did it would have gone a long way to help the game and possibly could have kept it from going free to play.

Hell maybe something like what Neverwinter has with their Forge (I believe that's what it's called).

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    One other thing I really want is for the development team to start working on the fuckign bugs that have been in the game SINCE LAUNCH! The game is well over a year old and there are still multiple bugs that they have done nothing to fix. Best example I have at the moment is the vanish one. Abotu half the time for operatives and assassins (and the jedi equivalent) it doesn't remove you from combat. Bunch of bullshit that they can't get somethign simple like this to work after a year. Guess EA/bioware don't care about subs, because they lost mine yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by forwards1ca View Post
    One other thing I really want is for the development team to start working on the fuckign bugs that have been in the game SINCE LAUNCH! The game is well over a year old and there are still multiple bugs that they have done nothing to fix. Best example I have at the moment is the vanish one. Abotu half the time for operatives and assassins (and the jedi equivalent) it doesn't remove you from combat. Bunch of bullshit that they can't get somethign simple like this to work after a year. Guess EA/bioware don't care about subs, because they lost mine yet again.
    I don't have any problems with vanish on my assassin, on my shadow or on my operative. I hope you didn't have any dots on you?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychlon View Post
    I don't have any problems with vanish on my assassin, on my shadow or on my operative. I hope you didn't have any dots on you?
    Nope...doesn't work abotu half the time...and every single person I know who plays either class has the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by forwards1ca View Post
    Nope...doesn't work abotu half the time...and every single person I know who plays either class has the same problem.
    Weird as I'm daily playing with another shadow/ operative and he doesn't face any issues. In which situation are you being uncovered because I will shot at any stealther I'm seeing passing along to get him out of stealth.

I want to be able to login to their website/game without needing a VPN. But asking EA not to region block is silly. I mean, WoW didn't region block and look how that crappy game turned out What is really funny is their support actually believe it's the govnerment here doing it all. Which is why they refuse Chinese CC's/paypals anyways, and blacklist cards used on accounts with Chinese IP's. Rofl my fucking waffle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weird as I'm daily playing with another shadow/ operative and he doesn't face any issues. In which situation are you being uncovered because I will shot at any stealther I'm seeing passing along to get him out of stealth.
    It does happen. I've had it happen semi-regularly. The best thing I've found to help is to Force Speed away before popping my Vanish. I don't know if it has to do with server-client lag and registering hits or not, but it does happen. More annoying, though, are the leap bugs. I can't tell you how often I will leap to a target, glitch for a second, then fall through the floor. Its annoying as hell.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    It does happen. I've had it happen semi-regularly. The best thing I've found to help is to Force Speed away before popping my Vanish. I don't know if it has to do with server-client lag and registering hits or not, but it does happen. More annoying, though, are the leap bugs. I can't tell you how often I will leap to a target, glitch for a second, then fall through the floor. Its annoying as hell.
    Welcome to MMO programming since forever ago. Both stealth and charge mechanics have been working improperly since the game came out. I don't really expect other games to do it any better. Vanish didn't work for like 6 years. When they fixed vanish, somehow shadowmeld stopped working.

With no experience in programming, it makes me think somehow they are 2 of the hardest things to program in a game.
    BAD WOLF

Aren't you cleansing all dots when you are force speeding away?.... The problem with leaping is in since 2.0 or so if I follow the forum correctly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aren't you cleansing all dots when you are force speeding away?.... The problem with leaping is in since 2.0 or so if I follow the forum correctly.
    When necessary and my cleanse is available, yes.

When necessary and my cleanse is available, yes.
    I was more talking about the skill "disjunction" which is cleansing any dot on you when activating force speed (in the darkness tree).

10+ Year Old Account
    I was more talking about the skill "disjunction" which is cleansing any dot on you when activating force speed (in the darkness tree).
    Oh no, I usually run Deception over Darkness unless its Huttball or I want a fast FP queue. For day-to-day stuff like dailies or leveling its hard to beat the buzzsaw spec. =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww - I want servers to be maintained on different times in EU and US. Came home from work, looking forward to playing... down all afternoon until 5.30pm :-/

The only thing I want is the thing a lot of people still talk about: the removal of a punishment system for free to play users, as well as those on preferred status. Hell, even preferred players--players, I need not remind everyone, who generally used to be subbers in the past, or at the very least are people that paid $10 or more into the game, and are therefore willing to spend more money, period--can't use "artifact" equipment, ie purple gear, without buying some extra ridiculous unlock. In fact, there are so many unlocks it's bordering on insulting--an unlock to hide your helmet? Really? Really.

Even though it's a butt thing to do, I understand limiting free users on certain things like this (it really is a butt thing to do--and incredibly outdated). But locking out preferred users as well? That's a bit much. Say, you get the Hutt Cartel DLC for $20, become preferred, only to find out you can't wear most of the best gear at the 55 level cap anyway... that's like Glados with her cake. You can look at it, but only on the other side of the pretty glass window.

I'd also prefer it if both f2p and preferred didn't earn credits at a lower rate, with things so much more expensive. Having to walk everywhere until 15 on f2p is freaking insane, and having to run until 25 (assuming you even have enough credits at that point) is even worse. Add in the fact that f2p doesn't get a bank, can't trade and can't mail to anyone, you feel like a convict running around in a gated community. Part of me didn't want to invest any money into the game on principle, because half the time I felt like I was being, well, punished--if it wasn't so damned enjoyable, and the story so freaking interesting, I would have quit long ago. I actually did, but the story, such as it is, pulled me back. Never let it be said that Bioware can't tell a good story, because it's one of the things they do best. But that shouldn't be the only thing I can stomach out of an f2p experience.

Anyway, I hate to be the one to point this out, but even f2p users make the company money, and if the game had a far more enticing f2p model (not asking for insane hand outs, but please be reasonable here), they'd probably gain a wider customer base and entice old subbers to return with friends playing for the first time. It's all about community, yes? Why discourage that?

/rant over...

Want to add: A way to level on a private server, meaning nobody else on it except you and people you specifically invite from a friend list. Having so many people out in the world makes it a pain in the butt to get anything done, and I wanted to treat this as a single player game anyway, like its predecessors.

Want to remove: Bonus quests. And by that, I mean the ones that pop up on their own as you do your other quests. They are not inspiring, have nothing to do with the story, and sometimes even get skipped without you even being aware of them. Just get rid of that crap and make regular quests give more experience. Nothing gets in the way of fun like a forced grind. Of course, this problem would be significantly helped if my semi private server idea came to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Tureni View Post
    Aww - I want servers to be maintained on different times in EU and US. Came home from work, looking forward to playing... down all afternoon until 5.30pm :-/
    I don't and I've got the maintenance falling into my prime time as well. Don't ever give Developer a reason and way to patch your zone later "due to whatever difficulties". I had this happening in EQ2 for every single patch and every single expansion with the result that raiding people would move over to us server because they are getting tired of having to wait for x hours/ days to start with new raid content and by the time most us guilds would be far ahead already. Really just take a day off or do something different...

I only just started to play but flying mounts would be cool to have.

Do not want is probably the long queue times for some flashpoints.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarySecret View Post
    I only just started to play but flying mounts would be cool to have.

Do not want is probably the long queue times for some flashpoints.
    In general, animal mounts would be great to have