Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I like the part where you said "only a limitless army can beat a limitless army", meaning Bolvar coming to aid and leading the Scourge against the Burning Legion. Damn... I can only imagine.

Deleted
    The 'end' of WoW will probably be us defeating Sargeras. There's really no other villain that I can think of that comes close and they'll want to end on a high note.
    I use the term 'end' loosely however. I have no doubt that when WoW ends they'll make WoW 2.0 a decade or two later. You don't just finish a franchise that's earned you billions in profit. They'll let it rest, make a Warcraft 4 and maybe Warcraft 5 then use that to continue the story.

I think a Sargaras raid would be the best way to end the game. You'd basically use Titanic power and mortal strength to kill a GOD.

Thrall has to kill Sargeras. It's the only way. He hits Sargeras with a laser beam from the Titan Soul forge by Thrall and the remaining members of the Pantheon on top of the celestial tower. Then chase him on a floating rock and we jump on his and strip away his armor allowing Thrall to hit him with the Titan Soul. After that Sargeras turns into a weird tentacled being.
    Last edited by Philosopino; 2013-05-03 at 05:29 AM.

Raid dps's Sargeras down to 10%. Cutscene starts. Rest of the pantheon shown approaching Sargeras, screen turns to black, set to the song of "Don't Stop Believing."

Medivh "There is one thing you dont understand Sargeras"
    Sargeras "And what is that fool..."
    Medivh "There must always be....a World of Warcraft"
    Sargeras "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

Credits roll

Lol, you want to end wow with mop? That can't be the best possible ending.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great concept, but you make it appear like it will come as a surprise. Which it won't, because everyone who at least plays an hour a day checks every damn news segment on the website. So every boss and mechanic will already be covered a long time before the patch even comes out.

10+ Year Old Account
    In my dream ending the game closes with a cinematic of Thrall flying a unicorn over pandaria killing all the Kung Fu Pandas with Lightning Bolts, and yelling "NOT IN WOW 2!"
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    why does it have to end? Everquest and other older MMO's are still going...

Deleted
    End after this expansion, release Warcraft 4.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I thought this was actually pretty cool.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    WoW will not end, at least for decades to come. As an example, people are still playing Battlefield 1942/DC/DC Final. It might not be supported much, but it never ended after two and three. It will still be here for four also. Even with a small player base and few servers, they would still be fine generating content and making money. The thing is Earth would have to end, the internet shut off for good, or something crazy along those lines. Why are people so interested in trying to end the game? Not every story needs an ending. Besides that, WoW is a great game and I'll stay until they close the doors.
    Last edited by Ceece; 2013-05-03 at 08:21 AM.

Blizzard launches dance studio
    All heros are transformed in to male night elves.
    Fate of the world is decided by a dance off in deeprun tram against the "Legion Crew".
    Chen becomes PSY.

I don't think WoW will ever get a true ending with the amount of money it spits out, it will drag on until it isn't profitable .
    Last edited by Volitar; 2013-05-03 at 08:22 AM.
    Hi Sephurik