Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    For paladins/priests I'd like to see different color Light spells.

Draenei: Blue
    Tauren: Orange
    Blood elf: Red
    Night elf: Silver
    Troll/undead: Shadowy

I'd also really love to see a Soulpriest themed set up for priests. Give them soul themed spells(some already exist).

Hunters are actually getting a pretty snazzy "questline" in WoD. A special pet you have to jump through a lot of hoops to tame. Way more involved than Direhorn book drop.

And they can tame Hydras now... in case some people don't know it yet. I went to BWD and tamed Chimaeron already.

Quote Originally Posted by Whidbey View Post
    Warrior : Hide Chest Armor ability( Conan's everywhere)
    Hm, that may or may not go well with female warriors, particularly those played by females.

I actually thought of this in the past. I didn't read any of the previous posts so excuse me if I steal someone's idea:

Paladin
    A questline to officially reassemble the Silver Hand as a part of the Argent Crusade, akin to the Cenarion Circle for druids, where you battle alongside Tirion and other notable paladins to cleanse EPL and WPL once and for all and witness the beginning of the rebuilding of the kingdom of lordaeron at Hearthglen as a haven for all races.
    Awards a black and white version of the original Silver Hand tabard, and a spell modification that turns your holy spells pure silver-white.

Priest
    A questline that would involve supporting and aiding your faction leader in a racial-specific quest.
    Completing the quest would alter your shadow spells and shadowform to take on a holy inquisitor-like appearance, and grant you an additional bonus racial modification to a few of your spells, such as priest's penance being changed to resemble Starshards, and trolls gaining a floating shadow orb when they power word: shield. These would not be exclusive and for example you could display your racial effect and turn off the inquisition form effect.

Warrior
    You command a large-scale NPC invasion against an Iron Horde stronghold and singlehandedly challenge and lay waste to their finest warriors.
    Grants you a warriors-specific Toy item that allows you to present a banner on your back similar to Blademasters. The banner would be the Horde or Alliance flag by default but can take the appearance of any tabard you have, including Guild tabard.

Hunter
    The Wyrmrest Accord contacts you involving a rogue juvenile drake that has escaped into dangerous territory and begs you to ensure its safety. You are allowed to choose what color the missing drake is through the questline. Instead of taming it, the quest involves befriending it similar to the Netherwing.
    Grants you the ability to tame lesser drakes, small proto drakes and cloud serpents. The intelligent forms of drakes belonging to Dragonflights must be obtained through very difficult class-specific challenges that are repeatable.

Shaman
    You return to Deepholm, where Deathwing's crash into the Maelstrom has created devastation throughout the entire area. Therazane herself takes offense to your presence, blaming the mortals for the destruction Deathwing caused in her realm briefly before his death. You are responsible for holding her off in a 1v1 while the Earthen Ring attempts to restore the World Pillar.
    You obtain pure elemental totems, each one strongly matching its respective element, e.g. earth totems are jagged rocks whereas fire totems are pillars of flame.

Rogue
    You are challenged in a duel you cannot refuse by an enemy you cannot possibly defeat on your own. The questline involves completely sabotaging the entire match before it begins, but it gives you no direction on how to do so or what to do. The difficulty of the match depends on how much you tamper with beforehand.
    Completing the quest grants you transmogrifiable armor set and if defeated without any sabotage you also obtain a pair of steel warglaives that can be transmogrified over any weapon. Doing so would be VERY hard on release, borderline impossible even with Mythic gear.

Death Knight
    A voice beckons you to Icecrown Citadel to defend the new Lich King from a renegade group of Nerubians who vow revenge. You have to survive the entire onslaught but are temporarily empowered with unknown energy. The Lich King speaks only very briefly to you, granting you an empowerment as his new "champion" and then promptly dismissing you.
    Transforms your death knight's eyes from blue to deep red, and modifies all of your frost spells into a fiery counterpart. Frost is renamed Fire, Howling Blast becomes Molten Blast, Frost Strike becomes Searing Strike, Frost Fever becomes Burning Blood, etc.

Mage
    You meet up with Jaina/Rommath in an attempt to figure out the best way to utilize the treasures they obtained from the Thunder King effectively. You go on a quest to return to Isle of Thunder and search for clues, and you are forced to battle through the remnants of the Thunder King forces, ghosts of long-forgotten mogu and eventually Feng the Accursed before you are infused with ancient Titanic knowledge from the spirit of Lei Shen himself.
    Grants Alliance mages a Lightning specialization in place of Arcane, and Horde mages gain Blood instead of Frost.

Druid
    The Claws of Shirvallah end up being led by fanatic worshipers of Lo'gosh, the Wolf ancient. After converting some and killing others, you eventually fight the leader of the entire organization and are completely outmatched before being saved by Lo'gosh and infused with the spirit of the wolf, fighting back and giving you a chance to win.
    Grants you a wolf form in place of cat form.
    Last edited by Irian; 2014-10-29 at 01:05 PM.

Deleted
    Paladin: Grants you tyrael-like angelic wings and grants you a permanent pulsating aura on the floor like in WCIII. The color of the aura is determined by the seal you wear (like a red one, a golden holy one and a blue one)– in addition there could be glyphs added for your seals to take the appearance of others so you can match the color or to turn that either effect off (if it bothers you).

10+ Year Old Account
    DK Runeweapon quest, choose a 2h sword/axe/mace/polearm or 1h versions as well. Basically create your own weapon type deal.
    #JusticeForRucati
    PSN: Iskalla74, inv for Destiny if you need help

10+ Year Old Account
    Warrior: we can dual wield 2 bear form druids. In order to get this reward we'd have to fight Ursoc and his kin naked and weaponless.

Paladin
    A questline to officially reassemble the Silver Hand as a part of the Argent Crusade, akin to the Cenarion Circle for druids, where you battle alongside Tirion and other notable paladins to cleanse EPL and WPL once and for all and witness the beginning of the rebuilding of the kingdom of lordaeron at Hearthglen as a haven for all races.
    Awards a black and white version of the original Silver Hand tabard, and a spell modification that turns your holy spells pure silver-white.
    What would draenei, blood elf, and tauren paladins do?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    What would draenei, blood elf, and tauren paladins do?
    The hypothetical idea was intended to be to re-create the Order of the Silver Hand as a neutral organization for all paladins, similar to the recreation of the Alliance of Lordaeron into the current Grand Alliance. It would be primarily a human settlement but - like the Cenarion Circle - it would encompass all who follow the Light. Since draenei, blood elves and tauren (slightly ambiguous for tauren, but implied) all technically use the Holy Light but derive it from different means, they're all still paladins even if they don't go by the same name.

I'd love for my mage to have the raven flight form ability that Medivh and now Khadgar have presented. I've always wanted it since I saw Medivh first change.

For my pallies, I'd like their chargers to fly much like Tyrael's charger. Kodos would look silly though.

Druids could go for the nymph/Cenarious forms. Would be kind of interesting as a travel form glyph perhaps.

Shaman should get some of those interesting things Thrall pulled from his bum in the cinematics.

Shamans could have a Blizzard Dev riding our back as the reward.

The quest line could be that you find yourself in a room with a Mage NPC. Both you and him are assigned to DPS a training dummy with a Blizzard Dev NPC shouting that whoever does the most damage gets a reward.

You're both DPS'ing the dummy but you find the Blizzard Dev keeps casting spells on the Mage, buffing him and making him stronger and stronger. Eventually the Mage is doubling you and it goes on for some time; you call to the GM for buffs and he just laughs at you and buffs the Mage again. Soon enough, the Mage also starts asking for buffs (to your disbelief) and the Blizzard Dev courteously gives them to him.

After enough time goes past of the Mage rinsing you up and down the metres, and you still sticking at it despite losing, you are recognized as a true Shaman and the Blizzard Dev NPC jumps on your back to ride you the whole way through another expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    that's a level 100 talent...
    It's a good thing we knew about that talent back when that comment was made.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Rogue already had one, so rogues won't get one.

Death Knight: Reforge Frostmourne for transmgog purposes / new undead minions
    Mage: that's a tough one.. blue fire?.. I really don't know..
    Druid: easy, more shapeshift forms
    Shaman: shiny totems
    Paladin: maybe red light?..
    Warrior: no idea
    Monk: no idea
    Priest: no idea
    Hunter: well there is a new hunter quest in Wod where you can tame a special wolf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flalia4 View Post
    Warrior: we can dual wield 2 bear form druids. In order to get this reward we'd have to fight Ursoc and his kin naked and weaponless.

FUCK. YES.

Blizzard, MAKE IT HAPPEN
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

The hunter green fire quest would involve running around in a dungeon and pulling everything, even stuff you could of avoided and run it directly to the tank who is tanking already, when everyone dies you fake death and then get up and call everyone a bunch of skillless loosers.

For Priests in WoD:
    SOmething with the Auchenai and the Soulcallers, give them a similar appearance.

Also would like to be a Holy Inquisitor as someone mentioned, since a Hoyl DPSspec isnt well ... viable. Turn Shadowform into Holyform, the Shadowspells into something Inquisitor like, done.

But that would change the whole Shadowpriest concept, which demon fire didnt - so I stick to a Soulpriest subtheme with the Auchenai as a questlocation =)

For other classes, well:
    Mage: improve Spell particles, I mean they are mages.
    Rogue: GIVE THEM A STEALHTMOUNT, SO THEY CAN RIDE WITHOUT BREAKING STEALTH - I wanted that for years, and since you are already faster then riding with Burst of Speed in stealth, DO IT!
    Schaman: I really dont know, they already got their water spellanimation :>
    Druid: Some sort of shapeshifting where they can represent their armor, like those new Cats in WoD, just that you wear Chest, leg an Shoulderarmor or smth like that.
    Last edited by Alexieel; 2014-10-30 at 03:14 PM.