Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    You're losing 8% damage,6% healing and PvP set bonuses. Even if T15 ends up being better for pvp blizzard will nerf it. No way will LFR set be BiS for PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by ipoststuff View Post
    You're losing 8% damage,6% healing and PvP set bonuses. Even if T15 ends up being better for pvp blizzard will nerf it. No way will LFR set be BiS for PvP.
    It depends on what you gem for to see how much power you will lose. But it is roughly 5%. Templar's verdict hitting for all holy damage is a much bigger damage increase.

It also won't matter if you have Lfr or heroic gear because it all scales down to 496 ilevel anyway.

I thought about this when the changes were first posted, already been grinding LFR and have almost a full pve set(including the t15 4set). But i dont necessarilly agree with all the other pieces being tyrannical(except maybe gloves) I think if you can get a piece that has an extra socket(rings/neck/gloves/bracers, pretty much everything) if strength scales better than pvp power, it might be better to gem pure strength in the extra socket(or i guess maybe strength/haste)?

doing some quick napkin math(and im terrible at math so its probably wrong) if 1str=2pvp power, ur bracers have 265 pvp power, which is getting nerfed, to, say equate 150pvp power or so(just guessing /shrug) if you gem strength in pve bracers u get 160 which would equal to what is now 320pvp power, and thats not even adding in a pve socket bonus.(i hope this made some sense lol)
    p.s the strength would also increase our heals/attacks that scale off AP wouldnt it?
    Last edited by Sluggo; 2013-05-08 at 04:11 AM.