Holy Trinket help?

Hi, I'm a holy paladin with five different trinkets and I'm confused on which ones to use. I've been trying to do research to see what the best pair would be, but I'm having a hard time finding a clear answer.

Currently I have:

Lightning-Imbued Chalice 502
    Inscribed Bag of Hydra-Spawn 502
    Spirits of the Sun 491 (raid finder level with maximum upgrades)
    Qin-xi's Polarizing Seal 489
    and Soothing Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault 522

Any help I could receive would be much appreciated. Thanks.

I would say your best options are Spirits of the Sun and Soothing talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault. The int+regen trinkets tend to work out much better for us than any other sort of proc trinket. I say that SotS is better than Qin-xi's because having passive int is much more reliable then proc based int (which may proc when you don't need it). In comparison, a spirit proc doesn't really have this problem as it is going to be regen either way.

This teir has really weird healing trinkets, with the Horridon one being the only strong upgrade from previous teir.

Exactly what Arayaa said, Horridon trinket is worth all the things and if you can get used to using the Valor trinket, its a very very high regen trinket

Deleted
    Horridon Trinket ist really strong. Both our Shami and me (pally) run with the nhc versions and the reggen kicks really hard. Last ID it actually stacked three times.

But at topic: Valor Trinket + Tsulong trinket should do the job.

Someone wrote up a really good review on 5.2 trinkets which can be found here:
    http://shamannebula.wordpress.com/20...dium/#comments
    The data there might be a little old, but I'd compare that with a 496 Spirits of the Sun, where you get 1157 int + 1210.8 spi average.

If I were you, I'd go with the Soothing Talisman + Spirits of the Sun.
    Swap out SoS with Horridon's Last Gasp if you're able to get it.

Talisman and Spirits.

I thought we were shooting for Horridon's and LIC? Did I miss a nerf or is the LFR LIC not worth it?

Also, for what it's worth, I am wearing the Heroic 535 Horridon's Last Gasp. It is kind of hit and miss. It has fights where it's proc upon proc and others where I am just getting an intellect boost. I think I had a boss kill where I got 5 procs and then the next boss got like 28.
    Last edited by Nioso; 2013-05-06 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nioso View Post
    I thought we were shooting for Horridon's and LIC? Did I miss a nerf or is the LFR LIC not worth it?
    You're looking at a 541 LIC versus an (at most) 517 Spirits. That and even with that comparison, there are some who would still take Spirits (I wouldn't, personally). That's a 24 ilvl upgrade.

His LIC is only 11 ilvls higher than his Spirits, and at low gear, the Spirit is probably worth more than the proc anyway.

LIC has a high PPM and most raiders will take a heroic LIC over SoS upgraded.
    I will not replace my SoS until I have a heroic LIC - and that is only for sheer throughput.
    Until then, I will not and can not lose my upgraded SoS - the mana regen would take too large a hit.