High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Top Viable Lock comps come 5.3!

I've been playing my rogue heavily for the past season, and I've come to the realization that I'm just not having fun playing it anymore. I have my lock at 90 and geared (getting tyr wep and off-hand next reset), and I can say it's the most fun I've had in the game in a long time!! I'm still looking to continue my pvp heavy path, and was wondering what will be the best team compositions for locks in 5.3 ie spec and and other classes to play with. Will locks still be super strong in RBGS with the fire and brimstone change? Any input would be lovely!

Best 3s comp will most likely be MLS or MLD, as mages are getting no changes. A close second would most likely be Shadowplay (Lock/Spriest/Heals), though a bit of Spriest utility (MD and Life Swap) is getting nerfed next patch. LSD and LSD2 are still fun as well, but you might have a harder time with them than the former 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalysun View Post
    Best 3s comp will most likely be MLS or MLD, as mages are getting no changes. A close second would most likely be Shadowplay (Lock/Spriest/Heals), though a bit of Spriest utility (MD and Life Swap) is getting nerfed next patch. LSD and LSD2 are still fun as well, but you might have a harder time with them than the former 2.
    all those are good, imo.. the exception being shadow play.. with the spriest nerfs it will likely be pretty rotten next patch, way behind LSDs.

WLD might be better too depending on warriors.

Deleted
    Affliction / Unholy / Resto Shaman will be really good and fun!