Vanilla,BC,LK,Cata Ex Raider/Arena player just dinged 90 and havn't played since 4.1

Where should I start? Too lazy to go thru dozens of possible old threads.

Pve wise any links to current BIS loot lists would be great
    Pvp wise how do Warlocks stack up in 3s/RBG?

Stat wise what is our priority? INT> ??>??>??

Destro, Aff or Demo (Can play either spec but I have lvled as destro this xpac.

Any info would be great. Thanks fellow Locks

First I would say you should go to Isle of Thunder and kill the rare leets till you get y our Epic key. Do the key run and get as many lesser coins as you can. (you can youtube the instance scenario to get an idea of what to do to get most coins).

Once you have your coins, get into a Galleon and Sha kill group and do those 2 world bosses. Use a coin on each, they drop 496 loot.. and sha will drop a quest item for free 476 boots.

After that Do some daily quests to get 50 lesser charms for your mogu runes. Once you have your mogu runes rolls, go get in a group to kill Nalak and if possible Oondasta. both drop 522 loot.

If you didnt get lucky to hit the 460 ilvl needed for first set of LFR's, you can buy some of the blue pvp crafted gear to help you get there or run a few heroics.

Once your at 460 ilvl you can spend all those elder coins you banked up from the instance and have 2 shots per boss for loot. If you did good you should have enough coins for all 16 bosses from last tier.

In terms of stat weights, they are a little all over the place based on spec and gear level. If your sticking to destruction that was very powerful this tier, I would focus on mastery and haste, though that is more for cleave/aoe and less for single target. Some locks are stacking haste, others stacking mastery and both look to be viable. If you are going affliction for one of your specs you will probably want to go the haste route which also synergizes better with the new RPPM trinkets.

There are stickies at the top of the forum with info on each of the specs. Stat weights rely on what your gear level is and what you will be doing at any given time (stat weights will shift depending on if you are doing destro single/2-target vs destro aoe and depending on what pet you are using/going petless for examples). Your best bet is going to be to get a little bit of gear before you worry too much about min/maxing because things will shift around based on breakpoints and whatnot.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

10+ Year Old Account
    You start with random BGs, if you're really interested in doing both PvE and PvP.

Random BGs = Honor for PvP gear, which will give you the ilvl to get into LFR, and you'll be getting Conq points.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cult View Post
    Where should I start? Too lazy to go thru dozens of possible old threads.
    I can assure you that the stickies we have up are all current information, the exception is the Affliction sticky, where you'll find a link in the first post to skip to the part where discussion of 5.2 starts.

We even have a sticky for PvP that has all the pertinent PVP info you could want.

Coming in here and asking for what amounts to a lot of complex info is not very useful for other posters to react to. Get aquainted with the sticky guides first and then ask specific questions in the spec specific sticky. I can assure you people will answer it then.