World of Warcraft Spring Sale 2024

World of Warcraft Spring Sale 2024
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Spring showers bring April flowers, and new deals are blooming! Freshen up your collection and savor sweet savings during the World of Warcraft® Spring Sale through April 8.1

The Spring Supreme Pet Pack2 is raining cats, dogs, and more! Throw an adorable pet party by inviting all 17 World of Warcraft pets in the Battle.net® shop to your collection for up to 65% off!

• Alterac Brew-Pup
    • Anima Wyrmling
    • Argi
    • Blinky
    • Blossoming Ancient
    • Brightpaw
    • Cinder Kitten
    • Daisy
    • Dread Hatchling
    • Lil'Ragnaros
    • Lil' Ursoc
    • Lucky Quilen Cub
    • Shadow
    • Soul of the Aspects
    • Twilight
    • Whomper
    • Murkastrasza

If you already have one or more pets from The Spring Supreme Pet Pack, the pack's price will automatically adjust to reflect only the missing pets.

You can also swim through the skies atop the Wondrous Wavewhisker flying mount and command a pair of brutal beasts with The Mighty Kodo Pack—featuring the Armor Siege Kodo ground mount and Crushhoof pet—both are 50% off during the sale.

1Offers end on April 8, 2024. Mounts, pets, and packs listed are not available in WoW Classic progression games.
    2Pet Bundle is only available on the webshop, not the in-game store.

Hey look at that a bundle that doesn't retire the items... They're learning albeit slowly.

Fack off with these store mounts already Blizzard

wow that armor siege kodo ground mount looks really cool. Rare occasion that I find a store mount cool and one i'd like to get. Alas its on the store so its a nope for me. Sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    wow that armor siege kodo ground mount looks really cool. Rare occasion that I find a store mount cool and one i'd like to get. Alas its on the store so its a nope for me. Sucks!
    Eh, will probably be on the TP at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Eh, will probably be on the TP at some point.
    Well then i'll grab it on TP if it ever ends up there!