Guardian SimCraft and Vengeance

Does anyone know how to reduce vengeance to zero on Simcraft so I can see optimal DPS on a target dummy?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arielle View Post
    Turn incoming DPS down to 0.
    enemy=fluffy_pillow actions=auto_attack,damage=0,attack_speed=2.5

I can't seem to find where I can change that. The only things i'm able to modify are pre-combat actions and the ability priority list.

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty12 View Post
    I can't seem to find where I can change that. The only things i'm able to modify are pre-combat actions and the ability priority list.
    Once you put in all of your options and load your character you go to the "Simulate" tab you'll see a huge wall of text which describes exactly what the sim does. It'll be in there.

I dunno man. Thats everything under the Simulate tab. Or am I just blind?

#!./simc

druid="Møøtøwn"
    origin="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/daggerspine/Møøtøwn/advanced"
    thumbnail="http://us.battle.net/static-render/us/daggerspine/243/77562611-avatar.jpg"
    level=90
    race=tauren
    role=tank
    position=back
    professions=alchemy=600/herbalism=615
    talents=http://us.battle.net/wow/en/tool/talent-calculator#Ub!211112
    glyphs=maul/stampeding_roar/might_of_ursoc/stag/treant/grace
    spec=guardian

# This default action priority list is automatically created based on your character.
    # It is a attempt to provide you with a action list that is both simple and practicable,
    # while resulting in a meaningful and good simulation. It may not result in the absolutely highest possible dps.
    # Feel free to edit, adapt and improve it to your own needs.
    # SimulationCraft is always looking for updates and improvements to the default action lists.

# Executed before combat begins. Accepts non-harmful actions only.

actions.precombat+=/mark_of_the_wild,if=!aura.str_agi_int.up
    actions.precombat+=/healing_touch,if=!buff.dream_of_cenarius_damage.up&talent.dream_of_cenarius.enabled
    actions.precombat+=/bear_form
    actions.precombat+=/snapshot_stats

# Executed every time the actor is available.

actions=auto_attack
    actions+=/skull_bash_bear
    actions+=/survival_instincts
    actions+=/barkskin,if=buff.survival_instincts.down
    actions+=/savage_defense
    actions+=/thrash_bear,if=debuff.weakened_blows.remains<3
    actions+=/natures_vigil,if=buff.berserk.up
    actions+=/maul,if=rage>=90
    actions+=/lacerate,if=dot.lacerate.ticking&dot.lacerate.remains<3&(buff.son_of_ursoc.up|buff.berserk .up)
    actions+=/faerie_fire,if=debuff.weakened_armor.stack<3
    actions+=/thrash_bear,if=dot.thrash_bear.remains<3&(buff.son_of_ursoc.up|buff.berserk.up)
    actions+=/mangle_bear
    actions+=/wait,sec=0.1,if=cooldown.mangle_bear.remains<=0.5
    actions+=/berserk
    actions+=/incarnation,if=talent.incarnation.enabled&buff.natures_vigil.up
    actions+=/lacerate,if=dot.lacerate.remains<3|buff.lacerate.stack<3
    actions+=/thrash_bear,if=dot.thrash_bear.remains<2
    actions+=/lacerate
    actions+=/thrash_bear

head=headguard_of_the_haunted_forest,id=95852,gems=agile_primal_160exp_160crit_180dodge,re forge=mastery_hit
    neck=talisman_of_living_poison,id=94746,reforge=exp_crit
    shoulders=eternal_blossom_shoulderguards,id=85383,gems=160exp_160hit_90sta,enchant=200agi_ 100crit,reforge=dodge_crit
    back=longshot_forestcloak,id=95116,enchant=180crit,reforge=mastery_crit
    chest=eternal_blossom_tunic,id=86719,gems=160exp_160crit_160exp_160crit_120mastery,enchant =300sta,reforge=mastery_hit
    wrists=bindings_of_multiplicative_strikes,id=94743,enchant=180agi,reforge=haste_hit
    hands=handguards_of_the_haunted_forest,id=95251,gems=160exp_160hit_60dodge,enchant=170exp, reforge=exp_hit
    waist=skumbladetooth_girdle,id=95519,gems=320exp,reforge=haste_crit
    legs=legguards_of_hidden_knives,id=95125,gems=160exp_160hit_60agi,enchant=285agi_165crit,r eforge=haste_hit
    feet=contenders_leather_boots,id=85798,enchant=140agi,reforge=mastery_exp
    finger1=regails_band_of_the_endless,id=86231,reforge=haste_hit
    finger2=sign_of_the_bloodied_god,id=95510,reforge=mastery_crit
    trinket1=renatakis_soul_charm,id=94512,reforge=exp_crit
    trinket2=rune_of_reorigination,id=95802
    main_hand=gaorei_staff_of_the_legendary_protector,id=86321,gems=500agi,enchant=colossus,re forge=mastery_crit

# Gear Summary
    # gear_agility=14885
    # gear_stamina=19478
    # gear_expertise_rating=5102
    # gear_hit_rating=2580
    # gear_crit_rating=6832
    # gear_haste_rating=3421
    # gear_mastery_rating=2337
    # gear_armor=17925
    # gear_dodge_rating=607
    # meta_gem=agile_primal
    # tier14_2pc_tank=1
    # tier15_2pc_tank=1
    # trinket2=rune_of_reorigination
    # main_hand=gaorei_staff_of_the_legendary_protector,weapon=staff_3.30speed_11795min_17694max ,enchant=colossus

Can you try adding the line Buraan posted above?

Honestly though, this is a Q better asked of the SimC people. They're always in their IRC channel.

Select role dps in the GUI. This should put you behind the target as well.
    Default for tank specs is role=tank which will put you in front and get your head smashed in.

I don't really know how much guardian abilities/functionality is implemented in SimC, so you should use it with caution. If you're missing something, the SimulationCraft team is always looking for more developers, working in the class modules is relatively simple.

I don't really know how much guardian abilities/functionality is implemented in SimC, so you should use it with caution. If you're missing something, the SimulationCraft team is always looking for more developers, working in the class modules is relatively simple.
    There's a lot of bugs. I submitted all the ones I found when I did a code review, just waiting for them to be fixed so I can try again.