Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    When they're the sole perperators of gangrapes of 4 people or more I'd say they do breed them. There is no case in the latest 30 years where it's been 4 swedish men engaging in a gangrape.
    And i'd say you're a bigot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    And i'd say your a bigot.
    For not ignoring the problem? Continue turning your blind eye to it until it escalates way too much, please. Those rapes committed by the immigrants would've never happened if they weren't allowed into the country in the first place.

For not ignoring the problem? Continue turning your blind eye to it until it escalates way too much, please.
    Seems your country is not even intergrating the muslim population into your society.

Deleted
    For not ignoring the problem? Continue turning your blind eye to it until it escalates way too much, please.
    No, you're a bigot for persecuting and maintaining prejudice based off the acts of the minority and then applying such thoughts to the majority. Is that so hard to understand? I knew there was a reason why i had you on ignore.
    Last edited by mmoc7ba4bd9e7f; 2013-05-11 at 06:46 PM.

Deleted
    There isn't really need to repeat yourself when you aren't able to reason with the points you've been given Tiili.

Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Seems your country is not even intergrating the muslim population into your society.
    It's rather opposite actually, any form or hint of racism or mistreating of immigrants is dealt with harshly.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    No, you're a bigot for persecuting and maintaining prejudice based off the acts of the minority and then applying such thoughts to the majority. Is that so hard to understand?
    Criticizing is not being a bigot. Stop being so damned politically correct, people like you and others who label anyone criticizing immigration as bigoted or racists are what destroys the debate climate. One can't even discuss the problems without being called racist or a bigot. You've proved it yourself.

No, you're a bigot for persecuting and maintaining prejudice based off the acts of the minority and then applying such thoughts to the majority. Is that so hard to understand? I knew there was a reason why i had you on ignore.
    Just wait, she will try to make you sorry with her false rape claims in a sec like she did in another thread about feminism.

Deleted
    Criticizing is not being a bigot. Stop being so damned politically correct, people like you and others who label anyone criticizing immigration as bigoted or racists are what destroys the debate climate. One can't even discuss the problems without being called racist or a bigot. You've proved it yourself.
    Declaring "THEY BREED RAPISTS" based simply on your imagination isn't any kind of a critisism.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasami View Post
    Declaring "THEY BREED RAPISTS" based simply on your imagination isn't any kind of a critisism.
    Explain the heavy overrepresentation. BRÅ believe their overrepresentation to be cultural since they found no socio-economic correlation.

Deleted
    You are persecuting the majority on the acts of the minority, be definition that is bigoted, truth hurts. It's not political correctness (I'm quite the opposite, i despise political correctness) it's pointing out that the actions of the minority do not define the actions of the majority, you can't accept that can you?

Deleted
    Explain the heavy overrepresentation. BRÅ believe their overrepresentation to be cultural since they found no socio-economic correlation.
    You made the claim, the burden's on you.

Can't reason with the unreasonable here, keep on yelling your bigoted views as long as you like.

Deleted
    Just wait, she will try to make you sorry with her false rape claims in a sec like she did in another thread about feminism.
    I ain't even touching that one, her life is her life, what happened only she knows. You know that time you got infracted for trolling? Now it'll be for flaming, and you walked right into it.

For not ignoring the problem? Continue turning your blind eye to it until it escalates way too much, please. Those rapes committed by the immigrants would've never happened if they weren't allowed into the country in the first place.
    you could say the same thing for just about anything or anyone...

Deleted
    You are persecuting the majority on the acts of the minority, be definition that is bigoted, truth hurts. It's not political correctness (I'm quite the opposite, i despise political correctness) it's pointing out that the actions of the minority do not define the actions of the majority, you can't accept that can you?
    http://translate.google.se/translate...lighet&act=url

You can't look at people as individuals. Individuals form a group. As a group they're problematic.

Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    False rape claims? You what?

Deleted
    http://translate.google.se/translate...lighet&act=url

You can't look at people as individuals. Individuals form a group. As a group they're problematic.
    As a group rapists are problematic. See i can do it too.

that's actually up for you to do. right now you're acting like Giorgio Tsoukalos. "I'm not saying it's because they're muslim, but....it's because they're muslim."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    that's actually up for you to do. right now you're acting like Giorgio Tsoukalos. "I'm not saying it's because they're muslim, but....it's because they're muslim."
    I can't do it because BRÅ AREN'T ALLOWED TO RESEARCH MORE ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT WAS DEEMED RACIST.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    I dont see how Tiili's racist if that graph is correct. Shes just pointing it out. If the same was happening in the UK ide be extremely concerned.
    I'm not claiming racism, i'm claiming bigotry there is a difference and a fairly big one.

I can't do it because BRÅ AREN'T ALLOWED TO RESEARCH MORE ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT WAS DEEMED RACIST.
    so then why are you asking us to do it? lol