Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ...
    I just can't get their logic at all. It was bad at their country, because of the wars or whatever else, so they came to Europe. Now they say Europe is bad because it's not like their old countries and they destroy our land, disrespect our traditions and try to say how are we supposed to live. WTF?! If you can't assimilate and learn our way of life, then sorry but GTFO
    S.H.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus, just stop >.< Saying that these few people are representative of islam is like saying that the WASP's are a fine example of Christianity - as in, those ones who started hating on black people. They band together and hate on a group that isn't them. Neither of them are good examples though and we could all agree that the anti-black movement isn't representative of the masses.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Closing this thread since it's been fairly off topic for a while now. People were engaging in religion discussion, discussion of the Bible/Quran, the definition of the words and comparing religions.

This thread has run its course.