Deleted

Quick Question - Positioning of PSU

Hi just a quick question. Is this the right way to face the PSU in this case? I ask because I usually seem them facing the other way but there is no holes in the top of the case for the air to go and it fits this way better:

Thank you!

Deleted
    That case uses a traditional PSU placement from the look of it. So, it pulls in air from the intake inside of the case and vents it out of the back of the PSU's vent.

So, yes, you have it the right way around, in theory.

Deleted
    Thank you. I know it was a noob question but I worry far too much and I am new to this so I wanted to be safe

You really won't have anything to worry about with that PSU (and most for that matter) no matter which way you mount it. It won't produce enough heat to really affect anything, but from the pics it seems to be a top mounted psu with the fan on the bottom? Then what squeeze said is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharrax View Post
    Hi just a quick question. Is this the right way to face the PSU in this case? I ask because I usually seem them facing the other way but there is no holes in the top of the case for the air to go and it fits this way better:
    It's just old-fashioned case where you mount the PSU at the top. There's only one way to mount PSUs in those cases, which is the way you've done it. Only on bottom mount cases there are sometimes extra fan hole at the bottom and you can flip over the PSU either way.

Problem with top mount is that the PSU will heat up more because it also draws in heat from CPU and graphics card, but it shouldn't be any kind of problem as long as you don't have multiple graphics cards running at maximum temp.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.