1. Taunt swap for debuff
    2. Move out of smog attack
    3. Burn lighting orbs
    PHASE 3
    1. Deal with wind pushback
    2. Move out of smog attack
    3. Run far from super-bright v. zone
    4. Burn lightning orbs

So, how is this section on LFR for the people who've ran it, any more hilarious bosses like Durumu?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    So, how is this section on LFR for the people who've ran it, any more hilarious bosses like Durumu?
    Decided to run this first this morning, ended up on a group with 7 people from a guild that already killed Leishen Normal so yay !
    We're on Iron Qon now, we'll see how it'll turn out ^^.

Thanks for the vid !

Edit : First tried Iron Qon and Twins, nothing special at all, just wiped on leishen, lots of things going on :P
    Killed leishen on the 3rd try, 1rst try people needed to understand Phase 1, 2nd wipe was people understanding phase 2, 3rd try was win !
    Last edited by mmoc70ab634a7b; 2013-04-17 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    The first two are a joke, Lei Shen is pretty hardcore. Currently wiping on him on my other monitor.

I love that they're actually keeping some difficulty in the LFR's as well. Those expecting a simple walk in the park with their Mr are gonna have a bad time.

Quote Originally Posted by Supahfraai View Post
    I love that they're actually keeping some difficulty in the LFR's as well. Those expecting a simple walk in the park with their Mr are gonna have a bad time.
    Confirming right now, the slogan for LFR:
    "It's alright guys we got another stack of determination!"

I'm on to Blizzard. They're making the boss and mechanics easier than normal.. but then you have 25 random players with their own specific abbreviations (I'm ABC-80) trying to work as a team with blindfolds on, all chat channels turned off, all screaming and shouting in gibberish. After we've all mashed our respective keyboards into our foreheads we eventually kill the boss by accident. And that's the LFR difficulty, totally different than everything else they could've invented.

It's like going moose hunting in Sweden, but firing off shots at random.. eventually you hit something but it was probably your healer.

Lei-Shen is indeed pretty hardcore for a LFR boss. during intermission asking LFR people to keep track of 3 different "do this or youll screw the raid over" seems overly harsh. Also there needs to be more warning for what quadrant is going to become electrified as it was a pain to have to /rw and /y repeatedly which platform it was.

Twins seem like a pushover, our group didnt bother using the statues until i decided to use them since noone else wanted to. We hit berserk and ended up killing the fight about 1 minute into berserk due to low boss damage and cranes murdering Lu'lin

Iron Qon I couldn't remember the vid for but I got in on a group that already had 1 stack of determination due to a tank D/C. New tank came in, and we killed it pretty easy even though people kept standing in fire, didnt run out of the windstorm, and got themselves ice tombed.

Deleted
    One shot all 3 bosses this morning.

Ohmaigod the crane buff in the LFR does 30 million per hit.

Quote Originally Posted by matthias9742 View Post
    Also there needs to be more warning for what quadrant is going to become electrified as it was a pain to have to /rw and /y repeatedly which platform it was.
    Our group more had problems knowing that when a conduit reaches max level, the boss needs to be moved to another one. We were just eating bagfuls of lightning spooge and nobody knew why.

Doesn't the conduit bar resets after it reaches max? So, wouldn't it be best to keep boss near one conduit?

We ran into an issue where one quadrant was down and we moved boss when conduit was near max but then all three conduits were maxed out.

It resets the bar to 0 but effectively the conduits charge from 0 to 300%, doing more damage throughout and depending on the conduit gaining other effects (like more people targeted at once) at 100 200 and 300, because when the bar resets it is actually "leveling up". After it hits 300 and is fully charged Lei Shen will act as if he is not in range of any conduit and will begin damaging the raid with the discharged energy debuff.

At least, that's how it works on normal. I guess they could have changed it for LFR but that would be a really wonky way to do the fight.

"wiped" on iron qon about 3 times because he decie to despawn right before going into the last phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Thursley View Post
    After it hits 300 and is fully charged Lei Shen will act as if he is not in range of any conduit and will begin damaging the raid with the discharged energy debuff..
    Pretty much this. Our group was getting the out-of-range lightning even when we were standing right on top of it. I found it safe to call out for the tanks to move the boss when the conduit was 2/3 with 70% charge.

14 tries on lei shen lfr ¤_¤ pain in the... soulstone....
    Last edited by Baker Cat; 2013-04-18 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Thunder struck my cat

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart View Post
    14 tries on lei shen lfr ¤_¤ pain in the... soulstone....
    Must have had awesome dps by then tho

Deleted
    I only did Lei Shen, the first try we got the "stand away from shiat, and kill adds" explanation from the tank who already did it on normal... wipe at 20%.
    Then we got a "now you have seen the boss, stand in the swirling blue thing to avoid adds spawining, run away from the foggy and electric shiat on the ground and stack on the overcharged/big players". Smooth kill on 2nd try.
    Challenging compared to the rest of the LFR.

reg. Lei Shen: Our problem was that people were too "recount focused" and just nuked the boss regardless of what they were asked/told. We got to around 58% a couple times with more than half the raid dead. People didn't see/didn't care about Lei Shens swirling blue add thingies to any large extent. This led to our leader ragequitting with "wtf, I didn't sign up to be a teacher" and left. Then we regurgitated some members and eventually we just nailed it. Luck? Dunno.

Didn't have any problems at all with the Twin Consorts lactose intolerance, or Iron Qon and his safari of mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    Must have had awesome dps by then tho
    A 50% DPS boost only works if the DPS output is above 1.
    Because 1x1=2!