Poll: What rate do you want content?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Some content should be slower and some content should be faster.
    Sorry for my bad english.
    WOW Signature.(Warning! 10.9Mb gif animation!) MWO Signature.(Warning! 3.9Mb gif animation!)
    I think it's really easy and even attractive to people to daydream about worst case scenarios©Bashiok
    "No flying - no sub" Club "No tiers in LFR - no sub" Club

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AVPaul View Post
    Some content should be slower and some content should be faster.
    So something like 8 months between each raid tier but have more patches like 5.1 and 5.3?

I could buy that.

right now i think it's okay since they divided raid content patches and patches with small updates like dailies. my girlfriend and me usually run out of stuff to do outside of raids. however most of the time we werent able to complete things like meta achievements. the worst experience was on the naxxramas, sartharion and malygos raids. we failed to get the last two achievements to get the meta. as you know the meta drake was then cut out. this happened again later on ds and here and then. nowadays as it is quite imposible for a casual raider to only nearly aquire meta achievements in the normal raidprogress it doesnt really matter anymore.
    rather than faster or slower raid content patches i would very much like to be confortable with the raid content. there are sometimes raids where you just never feel at home. my most unpleasant experience had been firelands. i never really enjoyed any of those fights and always had been glad as soon as i killed any opponent. as a normal raider i dont feel that home-like in the modern raids as well. i how ever dont now yet what i would like to expect. i think the content got overall harder. it's taking much longer to kill bosses the first time. afterwards and within weeks you get so much used to the fights that you wonder why you wiped to them at all. on the other hand i would like to rather wipe a lot of times on hardmode and get a food in the door for the normals.

i dont know if you can really say anything on too fast or too slow. it's just much more different towards other addons where you could easily get to the hardmodes as a casual with just 6 to 8 hours weekly raiding.

Deleted
    ICC (and DS to some extent) was out for slightly too long. However, I feel the current pace is a *bit* too fast. For guilds that aren't raiding a whole lot, you often have to work out each week whether a gear clear or more time on progress is better, which leads to slower progress naturally than a guild that sinks 5 days a week into it. In my own for example with tiers this large, we would often have 1 night of progress and maybe down something new, then need the second night to make sure everything got cleared in time. The other guilds all raiding 3, 4, 5 nights a week on my server were progressing quicker because they could invest more time, not necessarily because they were better players. Indeed, we would often kill new bosses in far fewer attempts than them overall.

They need to find a happy medium. People who raid hardcore are going to wreck the tier in a matter of weeks anyway. Releasing too fast just invalidates the tier for the "medium" spectrum of players who are progressing at a steady pace but not putting a huge amount of time into it. After all, it's not like people go back to previous tiers because the next one always has the better drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Iskariott View Post
    right now i think it's okay since they divided raid content patches and patches with small updates like dailies. my girlfriend and me usually run out of stuff to do outside of raids. however most of the time we werent able to complete things like meta achievements. the worst experience was on the naxxramas, sartharion and malygos raids. we failed to get the last two achievements to get the meta. as you know the meta drake was then cut out. this happened again later on ds and here and then. nowadays as it is quite imposible for a casual raider to only nearly aquire meta achievements in the normal raidprogress it doesnt really matter anymore.
    rather than faster or slower raid content patches i would very much like to be confortable with the raid content. there are sometimes raids where you just never feel at home. my most unpleasant experience had been firelands. i never really enjoyed any of those fights and always had been glad as soon as i killed any opponent. as a normal raider i dont feel that home-like in the modern raids as well. i how ever dont now yet what i would like to expect. i think the content got overall harder. it's taking much longer to kill bosses the first time. afterwards and within weeks you get so much used to the fights that you wonder why you wiped to them at all. on the other hand i would like to rather wipe a lot of times on hardmode and get a food in the door for the normals.

i dont know if you can really say anything on too fast or too slow. it's just much more different towards other addons where you could easily get to the hardmodes as a casual with just 6 to 8 hours weekly raiding.
    Meta Achievements are for those who have already completed progress, never intended for "casuals". No guild does Meta achievements before completing progress. Also you wouldn't be able to get Meta done if you wouldn't be able to kill all but end boss on Heroic(I assume you don't need Lei Shen/Ra-Den for Meta?).

Quote Originally Posted by Quilzar View Post
    It just 100% demonstrates to me that whatever Blizzard do people will moan and bitch.
    There's over 8 million people playing the game, do you honestly believe they will all share the same viewpoint?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol you gotta love some of these players. First it was "content comes out too slow meehh" now it's "content is coming out too fast meehh". This is just proof that these idiots don't know what the fuck they want. They just want to complain like little children. I'm surprised Blizzard can keep their cool and professionalism with the amount of idiotic morons that play this game.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    Lol you gotta love some of these players. First it was "content comes out too slow meehh" now it's "content is coming out too fast meehh". This is just proof that these idiots don't know what the fuck they want. They just want to complain like little children. I'm surprised Blizzard can keep their cool and professionalism with the amount of idiotic morons that play this game.
    Yes, i'm sure it's exactly the same people moaning both ways.

How stupid would it be to assume different people have different view points