Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    According to an Arizonan news channel the man is up for deportation back to Israel due to an undeclared criminal past. I can't imagine the place staying open longer than a few weeks with Sammy (aka the bank) gone.

Apparently, he has a history of drugs and extortion he did not disclose when he applied for his residency visa. He's been banned from France and Germany. I guess his gangster claims weren't so phony...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskster View Post
    Apparently, he has a history of drugs and extortion he did not disclose when he applied for his residency visa. He's been banned from France and Germany. I guess his gangster claims weren't so phony...
    Well it was clear from the beginning that he was a criminal. The whole "he was a player in Las Vegas when we met" about 9 min into the episode was dubious at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    I'm just watching this now.

Amy is just like my dad. My dad absolutely cannot take criticism. Except in my dad's case, he would punch a hole in a wall, kick down doors, get in fistfights with neighbors, or if he was in a good mood, just look at you and say "Shut up! I'm talking!" My dad also has farmboy strength. I've seen him toss a washing machine on his back and walk it up a flight of stairs like it was nothing. You just do not mess with him. He is like a block of granite. My dad also had a habit of getting mad at random things, and then turning that hatred right on me for no reason, even tho I had nothing to do with it.

My dad doesn't understand that because he cannot take criticism he cannot have a relationship with me. I'm polite but I'm thousands of miles away and that is that.
    I honestly hope this has helped you get something off your chest. Sounds like you should be a few thousand miles farther away.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertain...es-deportation

Oh lolz "Salomon "Samy" Bouzaglo, who co-owns Amy's Baking Company in Arizona with his wife Amy, has already been banned from France and Germany, Arizona Nightly " banned even from Germany :P

Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    I honestly hope this has helped you get something off your chest. Sounds like you should be a few thousand miles farther away.
    Actually this video brought back a lot of unpleasant memories I'd rather forget.

Since a few days have passed, how did their "Grand Re-Opening" go?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    I'm just watching this now.

Amy is just like my dad. My dad absolutely cannot take criticism. Except in my dad's case, he would punch a hole in a wall, kick down doors, get in fistfights with neighbors, or if he was in a good mood, just look at you and say "Shut up! I'm talking!" My dad also has farmboy strength. I've seen him toss a washing machine on his back and walk it up a flight of stairs like it was nothing. You just do not mess with him. He is like a block of granite. My dad also had a habit of getting mad at random things, and then turning that hatred right on me for no reason, even tho I had nothing to do with it.

My dad doesn't understand that because he cannot take criticism he cannot have a relationship with me. I'm polite but I'm thousands of miles away and that is that.
    Good Lord, I mean I sympathize, but really, this post is completely off topic. If you need to talk about your parental issues or emotional scars, you're free to pm me. This entire post was about your dad, lol.

---------- Post added 2013-05-24 at 07:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tokru View Post
    Well it was clear from the beginning that he was a criminal. The whole "he was a player in Las Vegas when we met" about 9 min into the episode was dubious at best.
    Also, about 4 minutes in, "Don't call the cops, are you crazy?!" seems like a dark yellow if not red flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    So it turns out that Sami Bouzaglo could be deported from the USA and apparently hes already banned from 2 other countries

You couldnt make this shit up

http://www.azcentral.com/video/2400243186001
    As much as I think Sami is a total scumbag and I hope that restaurant goes down in flames (not literal) and we never have to hear about either of those jackasses again, I can't stand "reporters" who get in people's faces like that. If they've declined to comment or are repeatedly telling you to leave them alone, further harassing them just begs for you to be socked in the jaw. This isn't "hard-hitting journalism", it's just passive-aggressive bullying with a camera.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dirk123 View Post
    Since a few days have passed, how did their "Grand Re-Opening" go?
    If there were multiple experiences like this one, I'd wager it went bad.
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    Diablo 3 Profile

Been waiting to see some "reviews" from their re-opening week, seems their behavior hasn't changed much.

I'd buy an amys baking company t-shirt just for the lols.

Deleted
    Some people are really messed up rofl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow...I just... They really don't learn, do they?
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

What the fuck is wrong with these people. How are they even still in business?

Quote Originally Posted by Yourcatdead View Post
    Owner is rich. And if you ask them they'll say they have "loyal" customers. Who never ever show seem to show up, or be seen by the ex-waitresses when they do "show up"
    Tbh i feel like going there now just for the sheer amount of entertainement of seeing those two flip out on a poor customer.

She looks like she's going to go home and microwave her cat after what happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I think I would save michal jordan's life. That guy was just such a great singer
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I don't pay for food for anyone I'm not sleeping with and you shouldn't either.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourcatdead View Post
    Owner is rich. And if you ask them they'll say they have "loyal" customers. Who never ever show seem to show up, or be seen by the ex-waitresses when they do "show up"
    Owner is a wealthy Isreali with a criminal past that includes drug distribution and extortion and the wife has a past as well for identity theft and bank fraud. Wouldn't surprise me if the real reason the place is still afloat is because it's a front for money laundering.
    Diablo 3 Profile

10+ Year Old Account
    Owner is a wealthy Isreali with a criminal past that includes drug distribution and extortion and the wife has a past as well for identity theft and bank fraud. Wouldn't surprise me if the real reason the place is still afloat is because it's a front for money laundering.
    That is relieving to hear in a way, it just seems to make more sense than those two actually thinking their restaurant works...

15+ Year Old Account
    Diablo 3 Profile

See, that's what's wrong with people over there. They need to be closed down, not rewarded for being batshit insane.