Lei-Shen WOL Breaks

I hope this is the correct place for this question.
    It appears that every other week when we kill him our kill for that week bugs and says that the fight is only 2 minutes long. This week we had two people recording neither of us died and the logs still bugged. Is anyone else running into this or know what is happening that is causing this?

That used to happen to our logs every week for our first few kills, but lately it has been working fine with the full fight. We just have our mage logging and uploading to WoL so I'm not sure if something was going on with his client or PC.

15+ Year Old Account
    Happened to us too - two ranged dps logging separately. It seems to split the log after/during second transition. Is there any way to merge logs in WOL? Anyone know why this is happening? I can only assume that there is no incoming or outgoing damage for long enough that WOL thinks it's a separate fight.

An option might be to have a healer run logs, as he/she will likely be actively casting enough that it might not break during transition (although I'm not sure if it's lack of any activity at all, or specifically incoming damage that is causing your issue).

Deleted
    It's a known problem, and there's no way to fix it as far as I know.

You can set a time range manually to see a single attempt though. Look at the URL in the two split portions of the attempt. There should be something like "?s=7762&e=7840" at the end. Just set the time so it starts where the first portion starts, and ends where the second portion ends.

So for example say you have your first portion "?s=7414&e=7749" and second portion "?s=7762&e=7840". Then you'd just manually type in "?s=7414&e=7840". It will show you the time range for the true fight.

15+ Year Old Account
    Top tip, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LSPrimigenia View Post
    An option might be to have a healer run logs, as he/she will likely be actively casting enough that it might not break during transition (although I'm not sure if it's lack of any activity at all, or specifically incoming damage that is causing your issue).
    One of the people running logs is a healer.

Nice tip. Thanks Paraalso I will def look at that.

Deleted
    All of our kills were split / flagged invalid, until last week.
    We've always disabled Diffusion Chain tower first, except last week... guess the logs get split due to no activity from Lei Shen for a certain period of ime during 2nd Transistion (since Diffusion Chain is down so he doesn't cast the Chain Lightning).

10+ Year Old Account
    Same.. it's frustrating.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    We always log 2 people in my raid, yesterday we used 3, still incomplete for all of us.
    And has been for the last few weeks, no response on wol forums either.

15+ Year Old Account
    yup it look slieka 2nd phase transitions issue where it logs it a a new fight as soon as the last phase starts. Sucks but wtv!