Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Capactive Primal Diamond nerfed

Seems like they screwed with the RPPM on it. Our tank lost some procs, but I lost a ton as a rogue (my proc rate dropped to 1/3)

On an attempt last night: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...=11897&e=12285
    On an attempt Tonight: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...7/?s=621&e=997

Deleted
    Seems nerfed to me also. Dropped from like 16% dps increase to 5 or 6%.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornish View Post
    Seems nerfed to me also. Dropped from like 16% dps increase to 5 or 6%.
    id like some confirmation on this as i just gona a 522 helm in tonights guild raid seems lame. and why only the melee dps 1?

I looked through the logs and really couldn't find any reason why on the first night you were getting them lightning strike roughly every 5 seconds and tonight a lightning strike in roughly 15 seconds as you pointed out besides the fast the you didn't time warp on that second attempt (but that accounts only for the first 40 seconds anyways).

It does look like a nerf, or maybe just a hotfix for rogues/monks because I checked some parses from my guild and our DK (taking the different proc rates into account) still doesn't come close to 1 lightning strike every 4-5 seconds.

Looking at % of dps numbers for rogues and monks and I do agree that it probably had to be nerfed (I am a monk tank myself and this makes me kinda sad, because now my guild will be pushing me to go for the tanking one)

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I tested it just now on my DK.

When I first got it weeks ago I could expect 7-9 lightning strikes a minute, as of now I get 3-4 a minute. Fairly significant.

nerfed for rets too. im guessing all melee got a nerf to proc rates.

im going to assume a hotfix bugged something, since it appears the capacitive meta wont even outperform the 3% crit meta.

If all melee are being affected by this its more likely a bug then a nerf.

why cant they do this kind of thing during maintenance...you know, when people ARENT raiding.

Didn't see any significant differences this week.

Lightning Strike is now 2.7% of my damage as Retribution, approximately. I'm actually tempted to go back to Reverberating because of how underwhelming this gem is (which I got rather late, only today unfortunately). :\

Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    Didn't see any significant differences this week.
    apparently the hotfix went live as of today. was fine last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    apparently the hotfix went live as of today. was fine last night.
    Ah I see playing on Europe maybe we didn't get that hotfix yet. Anyways would be quite disappointing as the meta gem seems already not really super impressive as is for my class.

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    why cant they do this kind of thing during maintenance...you know, when people ARENT raiding.
    They hotfix things everyday now mess up's will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    Ah I see playing on Europe maybe we didn't get that hotfix yet. Anyways would be quite disappointing as the meta gem seems already not really super impressive as is for my class.
    I suggest logging in and hitting a dummy now, cause we just had restarts, i went to hit a dummy, my face became sad.
    Prot paladin.

Edit: and I doubt at this point its a bug, they woudn't have applied the hotfix to EU aswell if that was the case.
    Last edited by Nuckels; 2013-05-17 at 01:48 AM.

Deleted
    Only hit a dummy for about 15 minutes, but it seems like the amount of procs I would normally get has been halved.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    Only hit a dummy for about 15 minutes, but it seems like the amount of procs I would normally get has been halved.
    you're EU as well. Most of us that are noticing this are mostlikey US

Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    I suggest logging in and hitting a dummy now, cause we just had restarts, i went to hit a dummy, my face became sad.
    Prot paladin.
    Ahh yeah I see. Really nice fixing that now.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the legendary meta is now garbage? Awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

I am not sure of my proc rates before, didn't really track it. Currently I gain 1 charge every 4 seconds (15-16 procs a minute) as a haste stacking prot tank. I will update the dps loss if any after my raid tonight. It was averaging 10-12% of my damage, but if I have to heal, I'll go test it on a worldboss or something.

edit: yeah garbage now. gonna have to go get the tank one. (I raid 10m, the damage helps)
    Last edited by tanktank; 2013-05-17 at 02:26 AM.