Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

501 ilvl Frost DK LF Oceanic Raiding Guild

*this is going to be a very brief write up about my experience and would prefer to fill out a full application before any assumptions are made.

i'm currently on Tichondrius (Horde) but I am willing to transfer/faction change for a core spot.

very skilled player, 2500+ arena experience (2200+ on multiple classes), hard mode experience from previous expansions & some normal kills from the start of MoP before I quit - can prove all of these claims if needed.

i understand i have no current tier experience but i'm hoping to find a guild that values skill > experience and can see that i'm worth picking up, you would not be carrying me is basically what i'm saying. i've researched all the encounters, and have even gone as far as to watch the heroic versions because i'm literally that keen to get into some heroic content!

ever since deciding i'd like to get back into raiding i've been working very hard the past few weeks to get my gear to a standard that's acceptable stepping into normal ToT.

willing to commit 100% if i can find a semi-hardcore guild that isn't already too far progressed through ToT that I can't catch up, but has at least downed a few of the bosses to show that you are a capable raiding guild.

add my battletag for a chat: Sephorian#1620
    but I will also check this post every now and then for responses.

tl;dr - highly skilled player, vocal, adaptive, researches, min/maxes character, reads/watches/understands boss fights/mechanics lf oceanic raiding guild

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    still looking!

10+ Year Old Account
    best bet would be to look around the high pop oceanic servers, frostmourne, barth etc and put in some apps.

goodluck in your search mate
    Hi

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    best bet would be to look around the high pop oceanic servers, frostmourne, barth etc and put in some apps.

goodluck in your search mate
    yeah that's what I've been doing, seems as though a lot of the guilds have 1/12 HM then either disband cause they can't get any further or become inactive.

i'll keep looking though, thanks!

update: 504 ilvl, still looking!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi there! Preservation on Saurfang are looking for dps to fill our new ToT team. We raid 8-10pm server time mon/wed/thurs nights. Add my battle tag Gaz#1753 if your interested

Hi Sepharian

Conviction of Khaz'Goroth are a 25man guild at 1/13H and we are recruiting DPS at the moment. If you are interested, you can check out our thread here for more information: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...HM-Progression