Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TaurenNinja View Post
    - Active mitigation tanks (Monk, DK)
    - Healers with big toolkits and/or healing-through-damage capabilities (Priest, Monk)
    - Pure DPS classes (Rogue, Mage, Warlock, Hunter)

Those are, generally, and currently as well I think, the classes with a slightly higher skill cap than most other classes, but also very rewarding if played right.
    Think you need to revisit your choices in most categories

Deleted
    What about fury warrior? I know they are not in the top part of the SimCrafts but ye.

Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    In what world? Destruction is the spec you can get the least out compared to demo and aff. This is also due to UVLS, of course, but in general you can get much more out of demo if you play fantastically well than you get out of destro.

In any case, it's really warlock, especially if you have UVLS.

---------- Post added 2013-05-19 at 10:25 PM ----------

Ah, and this is exactly why so many warlocks are bad. They either don't give two shits about their procs or they blindly follow affdots and then wonder why their dps is not so good.

Affdots is great to do what you did before in your head, namely keep track of current dot power compared to what procs you have. It by no means takes out the skill of it. If you refresh wrongly, too early, or too late, green number or not, you just fucked your dps.
    For affliction, not really.
    It's just the stacking effect of the wooshulay that complicate things, because u can have the greenlight from the first stack to the last stack and it's pretty obvious u can't refresh ur dots 10 times in a row.
    Then there's the UVLS procs that may not be accounted properly by AffDots. Anything else (trinket combo) its "green --> update".

Luckily for them, Affliction Locks do not use the Lei Shen trinkets.

For Demo is the same, 100% crit doom is >>> then everything. That's easy and in a single target scenario, with EA glyph a doom just last forever :\ .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    For affliction, not really.
    It's just the stacking effect of the wooshulay that complicate things, because u can have the greenlight from the first stack to the last stack and it's pretty obvious u can't refresh ur dots 10 times in a row.
    Then there's the UVLS procs that may not be accounted properly by AffDots. Anything else (trinket combo) its "green --> update".

Luckily for them, Affliction Locks do not use the Lei Shen trinkets.

For Demo is the same, 100% crit doom is >>> then everything. That's easy and in a single target scenario, with EA glyph a doom just last forever :\ .
    Do you think you will maximize your damage just by following affdots colors? I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by TaurenNinja View Post
    - Active mitigation tanks (Monk, DK)
    - Healers with big toolkits and/or healing-through-damage capabilities (Priest, Monk)
    - Pure DPS classes (Rogue, Mage, Warlock, Hunter)

Those are, generally, and currently as well I think, the classes with a slightly higher skill cap than most other classes, but also very rewarding if played right.
    Not agreeing much to this.
    Paladins and warriors use active mitigation too. Not just monk/DK. Don't think druid is that active still, despite they changed them some from the outmost boring cata-model(Only tank-class i havn't been playing in this expansion)
    Monk healing is hard for sure. Priest is far less so.

To those saying destru is easy.
    I had the same opinion after a short time on it, and changed away from it, because i was bored. After a while i've now tried it a bit again, and it's vastly more complex than i first realized to play optimal.

I don't have an answer to which is most rewarding skillcap-wise though, since i mostly play tank these days.
    I know that i from my point of view, really love the good shadowpriests/hunters. Much utility that they can help with on top of keeping damage up.
    Paladins too, utilitywise, but dps-wise there's no such complex thing as skillcap :P
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away