The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jramm187 View Post
    Some how being a top collector i didnt have this. spent my entire first couple weeks of legion preparing leveling a bunch of characters, thanks alot to to my mount group for helping me out . Mount #360 http://postimg.org/image/s4rtoc1nx/

Fixed it for you nerd. Grats again <3 yay no more leveling for a few months

Quote Originally Posted by Feline Grace View Post
    Theres 15 quests in total And you can only get the mounts from Snowfeather & Sharptalon for now (Others require Nighthold)
    If there are 15 quests, isn't that supposed to take 15 days? Or am I missing something

Quote Originally Posted by PerryTP View Post
    If there are 15 quests, isn't that supposed to take 15 days? Or am I missing something
    You can do one quest per day per level 110 character you have.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

http://imgur.com/a/hPudk

omg i wasnt even in here for the mount.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    You can do one quest per day per level 110 character you have.
    Okay, I couldn't do this last week, but as of todays reset I can. Other people who had this issue should check today!
    Last edited by Shaker; 2016-11-01 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mymori View Post
    Fixed it for you nerd. Grats again <3 yay no more leveling for a few months

I gotta start and get mine ready for valentine's event...

Quote Originally Posted by Potaters View Post
    If you haven't joined already since i made a wowhead post last night Glowbear, come join us discordapp.com/invite/Y9xuJ7U.
    we have people (US and EU) finding tons of crystal spawns daily and we ran out of people to give them to, so made post to help people who actually want it. since making that post i believe we've gotten mounts for a fair few people already. For all i know you could have been one of them, i went to sleep after posting xD.
    Well that didn't take long! Thank you so much for this, thanks to the Discord channel I got the mount this morning! After yesterday I was convinced I wouldn't get another chance for ages, so I'm really glad to have this done so early in the expansion

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    I gotta start and get mine ready for valentine's event...
    Yup. Jrammy and I didn't have either holiday mount, so we spam levelled chars for halloween, next up valentines. However I think after levelling 20 110s for halloween I might time a small break.

Thank you so much to Shyco and Tate from the Discord for giving me the invite and helping me find the crystals!
    Was so worried about getting this mount and now I am so relieved ^_^

And for some reason the quests are resetting for my alts now?

Last edited by TacoCatt; 2016-11-02 at 05:14 AM.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Deleted
    Talon's Vengeance exalted!

Hey, not the best model, but got it done atleast :3
    Bit disappointed there was no achivement or anything, and you don't get to have the "---, Talon's Vengeance" title as permanent, even on exalted

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm finding these Falcosaur pet quest chains to be buggy af. When I log in to my 1st alt of the day I get 4 quests available but as I cycle through my other alts only like 2 of the hatchlings will offer quests, then another alt will only get offered 1 quest, then another wont get offered anything from any of the 4 pets. But some days all my alts get all 4 quests each. I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I'll be glad when this time waste is over.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bit disappointed there was no achivement or anything, and you don't get to have the "---, Talon's Vengeance" title as permanent, even on exalted
    Holy crap that was fast! I thought I was doing well being at friendly. How long did it take?

Congratulations!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Just got this thing when quests reset today :3 She's pretty.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

How did you do it so fast? Kill trades? I was under the impression you had to land the killing blow in order to get the token.

Quote Originally Posted by Aux View Post
    How did you do it so fast? Kill trades? I was under the impression you had to land the killing blow in order to get the token.
    probably the same way you can cheese the blood coin mount. just get a friend with a character on the opposite faction and kill them in the zone over and over again.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a Mount collector I'm refusing to do Pokémon crap in WoW so I assume I won't get those Falcosaurus mounts.
    Cash shop: fine
    Low drop chance: fine
    Days of camping: fine
    Anything exept pet battles ...
    At least I finally managed to get the Astral Cloud Serpent 2 weeks ago.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    As a Mount collector I'm refusing to do Pokémon crap in WoW so I assume I won't get those Falcosaurus mounts.
    Cash shop: fine
    Low drop chance: fine
    Days of camping: fine
    Anything exept pet battles ...
    So much this.
    I have every single still-farmable pre-Legion mount. Collecting 300 toys was already a pain in the ass as someone who started with ~100, but with these falcosaur mounts i am seriously considering stopping to try collecting all mounts for the first time in years

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinzo View Post
    So much this.
    I have every single still-farmable pre-Legion mount. Collecting 300 toys was already a pain in the ass as someone who started with ~100, but with these falcosaur mounts i am seriously considering stopping to try collecting all mounts for the first time in years
    I just farm the ones I enjoy doing now (or cap the unobtainable ones).
    As some others have said: there is a line which everyone draws and for some it's Pet Battles.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

7+ Year Old Account
    For me: Toy collecting isn't really what I care much about, and having to grind 300 for a recoloured ugly as sin sky golem sucked. I find pet battles for the feather birds to be an interesting add, but i'll admit, the pet battle requirements, such as that rare spawn kingfeather, sucked. A LOT.
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx