Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    I DID THE THING!
    Only took me 10k-15k gold, 3-4 hours and a dead realm (on which I had 200 ping as well).
    Hardmode Hunter nerfs but I scratched by on both of the last bosses with Drums and some very lucky crits and procs

I haven't seen a lot of information about it, and figured it was just about X amount of coins, but can you elaborate on getting the mount? What do you mean by 10-15k gold?

Quote Originally Posted by Brodhistiva View Post
    I haven't seen a lot of information about it, and figured it was just about X amount of coins, but can you elaborate on getting the mount? What do you mean by 10-15k gold?
    10k-15k spent on pots, flasks, food, augment runes etc. Mount you get by getting Rank 8 Brawlers Guild and it costs 2,600 gold I think. *Not Brawlers coins just regular gold*.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

15+ Year Old Account
    As a lowly geared DK, finally got this mount tonight. Was 878 Frost DK for all but the last 2 bosses of Rank 7, went Unholy and lost 2 ilvls and 4 Artifact traits, but the increased damage helped. Had to use 4 pots each attempt, Defilers Runes, Drums of Mountains. Fun fight though. Glad to have this out of the way. Mount #367

10+ Year Old Account

This has been my luckiest mount drop so far, with only 6-7 solo kills.

(This was my first solo kill with DBM enabled and those other 3 recorded kills were probably done in WoD with pugs.)

Still need to farm more of Sha of Pride for the Droplet pet, but that won't be as bad as Garrosh. No more annoying Iron Juggernaut.
    Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4 GHz | MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X (6GB) | Corsair Vengeance 8GB

Am i late for the party??? one more in the bag

Hello my dear mount farmer friends, I'm here sitting with 309 mounts on Alliance and 298 mounts on my Horde toons (because of the Argent Tournament), I think I'm quite a good mount farmer, but something is basicly tilting me.

I'm doing Invincible runs on 15 toons everyweek by keeping the lockout on one of my toons -on both factions actually- and sharing with my other toons. And I'm sitting at more than 350 kills already. I always thought something about my lockout is wrong but it's not possible because I shared my lockout with a friend of mine and he got the mount with that lockout in less than 5 kills or something. Whomever I talked who has Invincible, got it in less than 100-150 tries so sitting at more than 350 kills frustrates me.

So the reason I'm telling you this is, I'm hoping I'm not alone. I just hope there are a couple more person more than 300-350 kills for Invincible and still counting. Please respond to me, I'm feeling worse and worse each about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arminas View Post
    Hello my dear mount farmer friends, I'm here sitting with 309 mounts on Alliance and 298 mounts on my Horde toons (because of the Argent Tournament), I think I'm quite a good mount farmer, but something is basicly tilting me.

I'm doing Invincible runs on 15 toons everyweek by keeping the lockout on one of my toons -on both factions actually- and sharing with my other toons. And I'm sitting at more than 350 kills already. I always thought something about my lockout is wrong but it's not possible because I shared my lockout with a friend of mine and he got the mount with that lockout in less than 5 kills or something. Whomever I talked who has Invincible, got it in less than 100-150 tries so sitting at more than 350 kills frustrates me.

So the reason I'm telling you this is, I'm hoping I'm not alone. I just hope there are a couple more person more than 300-350 kills for Invincible and still counting. Please respond to me, I'm feeling worse and worse each about this.
    While Invincible didn't take me that long, I have chalked up 350+ attempts on Ji'Kun, Elegon and Ultraxions mounts and 330+ attempts on the blazing drake. Being a mount collector can be monotonous and desperate at times, but that many attempts on Lich King is to me at least, believable.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got the TLPD this morning. Almost thought I didn't get it because I had to dismount and use pistol shot.

Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Everyone has "that one fucking mount" that just wont drop - most people have several. My personal worsts were 300-350 on Al'Akir and Alysrazor. I'm currently at 457 kills on Madness and Ultraxion with still no Lifebinders/12b - the consolation is that once those two and ToT are done, I'll have every raid and dungeon mount in the game (excluding Gul'Dan and Archimonde). Also well over 300 on Huolon with no success.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dechno View Post

(This was my first solo kill with DBM enabled and those other 3 recorded kills were probably done in WoD with pugs.)

Still need to farm more of Sha of Pride for the Droplet pet, but that won't be as bad as Garrosh. No more annoying Iron Juggernaut.

Huge grats on that. Don't think I've seen a post MoP Juggernaut posted here before.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account

I used to give a friend lockouts each week for the longest time for LK, he ended up finally looting the mount in the 700 something attempts. Hang in there! It'll drop eventually.

Thank you very much for informing me boys, really, these actually can help my hopes get higher. I'll definitely post the screenshot when I get it.

Damn that is impressive. what class/ilvl were you to be able to solo it?

10+ Year Old Account
    This was so unexpected... I've never had the best luck with mounts dropping, and it's been quite awhile since my last. So this beauty dropping after only 41 attempts was quite the surprise.

I'm in love #344!

Now if the dang fox would show itself...

Edit;

The nice buffs to BM also gave me the last push needed to finish brawler's for this awesome guy.

#345!
    Last edited by Lupen202; 2017-01-17 at 05:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butternuts View Post
    Damn that is impressive. what class/ilvl were you to be able to solo it?
    875 Guardian Druid. Sha of Pride doesn't banish tank specs so the DPS requirement isn't as high. The other standout encounter is Iron Juggernaut; either you need enough damage to kill him before he kills you because of stacks, or focus on survivability to reach the siege phase to reset stacks. With the recent patch changes, I couldn't manage with a DPS build (~15% hp left when I died), so I went with survivability legendaries and talents. Another way to reduce damage taken is to jump on a bomb just before the boss casts the laser on you. That's why I went with DBM this time, although the timers didn't feel 100% accurate.
    Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4 GHz | MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X (6GB) | Corsair Vengeance 8GB

Deleted
    Finally beat the last two Brawler's guild bosses, as 872 ilevel feral!

But god, the hands look silly.. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Feline Grace View Post
    But god, the hands look silly.. haha
    Looks like an invisible steering wheel. I'm sure there's a honk in there too, if you manage to find it.

Drive safe!

Well, if there's one thing I've learned about getting a rare mount to drop, it's that the trick to getting it quickly is to publicly bitch about it so that you look like an idiot when you get it later that day. So, here's me bitching about having cleared Heroic Dragon Soul 457 times across my alts with no Lifebinder's or 12B. Running at least 12 alts through it today, so here's hoping this works Happy Reset Day everyone and good luck.

875 Guardian Druid. Sha of Pride doesn't banish tank specs so the DPS requirement isn't as high. The other standout encounter is Iron Juggernaut; either you need enough damage to kill him before he kills you because of stacks, or focus on survivability to reach the siege phase to reset stacks. With the recent patch changes, I couldn't manage with a DPS build (~15% hp left when I died), so I went with survivability legendaries and talents. Another way to reduce damage taken is to jump on a bomb just before the boss casts the laser on you. That's why I went with DBM this time, although the timers didn't feel 100% accurate.
    ah okay thank you. I have a 868 ret pally right now. might have to start working on a prot set and getting my prot legendary up to speed. were you able to do most fights as DPS or did you have to tank them all?

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brodhistiva View Post
    Well, if there's one thing I've learned about getting a rare mount to drop, it's that the trick to getting it quickly is to publicly bitch about it so that you look like an idiot when you get it later that day.
    This worked for me with nalak!

But didn't work for sha.

7+ Year Old Account

3/4 Dino birds done
    Mount number: 359
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx