Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Any proof of this? I'd like to believe you, but people said the Karazhan Mount can be bonusrolled and we know how that turned out (fake).
    Sorry, I wasn't speaking to it being possible to bonus roll for the mount - only to it dropping on personal loot (as opposed to raid loot being set as *master looter*). There is no reason that I know of, other than class restrictions, that an item on a boss's loot table wouldn't be included in personal loot. (again, not speaking to bonus rolls)

And, according to wowhead, it will NOT drop on a bonus roll: http://www.wowhead.com/currency=1273...-fate#comments - scroll down for a list of known raid/world bosses that have a chance to reward mount on bonus roll, Gul'dan specifically states "no"

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't remember the last time I got a rare mount, makes me sad.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    I maybe was a bit unclear, but I am not speaking about bonus roll either, just the normal personal loot.
    It should drop on PL, just like any of the previous mounts can (Ironhoof and Annihilator).
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

I NEVER thought I'd ever get my hands on this pretty.
    Doing random dailies in Azsuna when for the first time ever I find one of the crystals. Found 4 right next to eatchother and the last one was on the other side of the map. Meeting a dozen other players looking for it while flying my route but there it was... The 5th crystal

Got my Ji-Kun mount after 3 kills, my 2nd Ju-Kun mount after 6 kills...
    imgur.com/a/KieKQ (Can't post links)

After only 21 attempts too - lucky

15+ Year Old Account
    After having it sit on an bank alt for so long trying to sell it, decided just to use it myself, #337
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Probably my favourite drop

2 days after getting invincible this drops best week ever for mount farming
    Last edited by Crookss; 2017-05-26 at 09:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh, this thread, it's been a few years.

So many new mount farmers, so many new mounts.

Just happened to see this appear in the recent posts section.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Hell yes, I just had the best ToT run of my life. I got the chest from Tortos I have been farming on my DH for months AND the Ji-Kun moun dropped, which I won with a roll of 100!

So... 30 nightfallen rep bags in, no mount yet.
    Passively got a Valarjar bag on my main and got a 2nd dragon from that.

No other mounts yet, between 9 and 10 of each. This is a shit grind.

Got one of the prestiege mounts and got bored enough to go back and finish the Brawlers Guild.

348. Weeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    Not a mount persay, but definitely was a shocker lol

http://imgur.com/MNLWIDr

100,000 shards from the daily WQ key.

http://i.imgur.com/ZIwR2sH.jpg

50,000 now lol

Wished my luck would go elsewhere lol
    Last edited by Alfakennyone; 2017-05-30 at 05:42 PM.

I need those fot trinks and relics >.<

I know this isn't *exactly* mount related, but there's probably no better place to ask this than here seeing as the majority of people in this thread use Rarity, but has anyone had issues with it not showing tooltips on bosses and not coming up on the mini-map? I just updated my addons and even though it says it is on, it's not showing anything and not tracking my kills don't know how to fix it.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    I know this isn't *exactly* mount related, but there's probably no better place to ask this than here seeing as the majority of people in this thread use Rarity, but has anyone had issues with it not showing tooltips on bosses and not coming up on the mini-map? I just updated my addons and even though it says it is on, it's not showing anything and not tracking my kills don't know how to fix it.
    Haven't ran into that problem. Only thing I had to do was set up a custom list for the Super Simian Sphere to farm it in Nax.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    The person who made both Rarity and Saved Instances apparently has quit the game, no updates since late February, so you have to make sure you load out of date addons

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Hell yes, I just had the best ToT run of my life. I got the chest from Tortos I have been farming on my DH for months AND the Ji-Kun moun dropped, which I won with a roll of 100!
    Congrats ! Out of curiosity why you don't just solo the MoP raids? Since you won the roll , I'm assuming there was someone else with you.

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

10+ Year Old Account

There was propably 2-4 runs between getting the first one. Was trying to get the 2H sword...