Deleted
    well, even if you put a group for galleon/oon into the tool someone always pulls the boss befor everyone is present...if you want to do the boss in a big group you need to camp their spawnspots or you need to be lucky to be close to get the kill.

i still hope that blizzard will finally listen to their communty and change the spawntimer akin to sha or nalakk.

Decided to cap Nalak's mount a few nights ago, making it my 1st world boss mount :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treno View Post
    This was me about a half hour ago. Decided it was time to seriously hunt the camel. I can't believe my luck sometimes. That's 329. One more for my Pre-Legion goal of 330.
    What is this Bagpack addon? Looks awesome!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doneire View Post
    Decided to cap Nalak's mount a few nights ago, making it my 1st world boss mount :3
    Really tempted to do the same, it's taking up far too much of time having to kill Rukhmar, Sha and Nalak on 24 characters every week. I want my Wednesdays back! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    ha ha...fantastic...mage who did not even know mount can drop in tw dungeons got mount in the stonecore on 3th boss...at least I know mount exist and I am glad 1 person is so happy...wow...what a beautiful game...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalliss View Post
    What is this Bagpack addon? Looks awesome!
    It's Adibags. I enjoy it a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

Deleted
    Perfect thanks! Definitely going to give that a whirl

Quote Originally Posted by Kalliss View Post
    Perfect thanks! Definitely going to give that a whirl
    Sure , no problem. You can change a lot of options in it, even assign different categories. I really like the one click sell junk feature.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

I decided that spending 200k now for the Blackhand mount was worth it, so that I woulnd't have to farm it in Legion. So yeah, that's #283

Deleted
    Yesterday was a good day, at least ingame...someone sold the blackhand myth kill + mount + loot für 250k...a good price and an easy kill for those guys^^ absolutly worth it. Afterwards i went to my weekly lk kills...on my last horde toon, my dk did it again...my little low geared troll dk looted it...the mount of the mounts...Invincible after only 74 attemps.

Since my pally got the set lookalike pants from the green drake there is no really need to go back in this damn raid...*cheer*

Pre MoP i'm done now with mounts out of raids. Only the vortex drake is still missing.

265 mounts in total.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by silvalirum View Post
    i still hope that blizzard will finally listen to their communty and change the spawntimer akin to sha or nalakk.
    And make their HP scale with the amount of players attacking it. Legion is going to be a nightmare for all world bosses otherwise :s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    And make their HP scale with the amount of players attacking it. Legion is going to be a nightmare for all world bosses otherwise :s
    In Diablo 3, mobs used to gain +75% health for every player (after the first).. Remember how much people cried, that mobs had too much health and it got nerfed?
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Few days ago I bought Reins of Poseidus for 150k on a server listed as 'new players'. I have a lvl 1 there just for sniping some good and rare items. Really happy I made that choice. Just need to level a DK to 78 or wait for Legion and make a DH to learn it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    In Diablo 3, mobs used to gain +75% health for every player (after the first).. Remember how much people cried, that mobs had too much health and it got nerfed?
    They already use this tech with Rukhmar and the Tanaan rares, and nobody has complained thus far. And I think when it comes to the world bosses everyone will be grateful because we have all missed that tag by seconds in the past.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    They already use this tech with Rukhmar and the Tanaan rares, and nobody has complained thus far. And I think when it comes to the world bosses everyone will be grateful because we have all missed that tag by seconds in the past.
    It's nowhere near 75% (more like 10%) and it caps around 30 players... That scaling is actually a joke..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    imgur.com/mU7l0ph

(cant post images or links yet)

Finally it dropped. Run nro 203

Got this baby today.
    Now the kills are quite misleading, the real amount is 1641 kills over my 2 accounts. One less Worldboss to farm. Galleon, Sha and Rukhmar left.
    Last edited by Englaas; 2016-04-15 at 01:33 PM.

Good god I am getting frustrated. 194 Malygos attempts, 13 Blue Drakes, no Azure. I wouldn't care so much but EoE is for me the most annoying place to get to that I farm on all my characters weekly. At least Dragon Soul for the acursed Blazing Drake gets me a ton of gold each week...

Mount drought for me =( Maybe complaining here will help.

Anyone else care to bet that the rat mount in legion comes from fishing in Dalaran?

Deleted
    this week is fulll of mounts ^.^ i downloaded the addon "premade group finder" as some ppl suggested it for farming the mount rares...

not even a hour later someone made a group for poundfist and waited with the pull...the last of the rarespawnes in wod. now i can look for voidtalon in earnest an do the tanaan rares much better.