Completely agree on the idiocy that is the Paragon mounts. Missing Nightfallen, Highmountain and Dreamweavers. Currently got between 30-50 attempts on each mount according to rarity, but I had at least 10+ of each of those before installing it. And it supposedly has a 5% drop chance; all on 1 char. Which means I have gathered more than 600.000 rep with Highmountain. Why not sell the mounts as a reward at exalted? Or let us work towards them; Do 10 of X Paragon and get mount.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IngoDent View Post
    Completely agree on the idiocy that is the Paragon mounts. Missing Nightfallen, Highmountain and Dreamweavers. Currently got between 30-50 attempts on each mount according to rarity, but I had at least 10+ of each of those before installing it. And it supposedly has a 5% drop chance; all on 1 char. Which means I have gathered more than 600.000 rep with Highmountain. Why not sell the mounts as a reward at exalted? Or let us work towards them; Do 10 of X Paragon and get mount.
    Yeah, its easily the worst system I've ever seen implemented in regards to mounts

They really REALLY need to call it quits and just add these fuckers to the emissary vendors once BfA goes live.

Religiously been farming rep, funneling rep and opened countless boxes, still only got 1 of the Broken Isles mounts. The Felcrushers seem to be higher chance, but still missing 1 of those.

I'm missing both the Court of Farondis and Valarjar mounts. I've been all month since the last darkmoon faire saving the tokens and sent them all to my main. Opened like 8 boxes of each faction on the same day and got no mount, but I got a copy of the Valsharah mount 40+ tries on each

Been a good few weeks between the Long-Forgotten Hippogryph, Midnight and now the Astral cloud serpent.
    Now I should really get going on throwing my army of alts at Oondasta and Galleon. I'll do Nalak last since he's got the "boring" mount imo. I also should REALLY start getting all those Meta mounts I still haven't obtainet... Since MoP forward, I haven't obtained a single Meta (raid or dungeon) mount aside from the Infernal Wolf from Hellfire Citadel...

The Astral Cloud Serpent marks #407. I beat my Legion goal by 7 mounts so far. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by orxilalo View Post
    I'm missing both the Court of Farondis and Valarjar mounts. I've been all month since the last darkmoon faire saving the tokens and sent them all to my main. Opened like 8 boxes of each faction on the same day and got no mount, but I got a copy of the Valsharah mount 40+ tries on each
    FeelsBadMan
    I'm still missing the one from Highmountain and Stormheim. I've opened each of the paragon boxes 30-50 times and by the time I got the second paragon mount from Broken Isles I've gotten Cloudwing Hippogryph 6 times.

I finally got Mimirons Head last week but in my excitement didn't take a screenshot. The current farm is going to be the drake from Dragonsoul or perhaps Horridons.

First MoP world boss mount

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warned View Post

First MoP world boss mount
    And you got the crappiest one.

Gz nontheless. My first world boss mount was Oondasta's one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Crv View Post

Way to detract from one of the rarest drops in the game with a subjective opinion there.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crv View Post

I got galleon as my first one and the first thing I said when I got it was "man, I got the worst one of the lot feelsbad"

Quote Originally Posted by Mymori View Post
    I got galleon as my first one and the first thing I said when I got it was "man, I got the worst one of the lot feelsbad"
    Yeah, gotta say Galleon's would be my least favorite as well. Honestly like Nalak's less than Oon's too, so overall pretty happy with what I got

Finally added to collection after what seems like an eternity

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mymori View Post
    I like that one still mad I missed out on the Brawlers guild one cause Blizz neglected to say they were removing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit, finally got the Fox mount quest to pop after doing nightfallen wqs on six characters yesterday. 1.5 years of trying to get that damn thing. I'll post a screen on the character that got it later on.

Now I just need the carpet mount from that and I'm done.
    Last edited by Usagi Senshi; 2018-05-15 at 11:09 PM.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Didnt screen shot it, but I got spawn of Horridon last night! I got Ji-Kuns mount 12 weeks into farming, and finally got this one after 72 kills! Stoked!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, I'm betting all of you got about 380+ mounts at this point to get the frost infernal mount... I have a lot to catch up...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    Welp, I'm betting all of you got about 380+ mounts at this point to get the frost infernal mount... I have a lot to catch up...
    415 in statistics, a few mates are higher than me as well. Infernal is very nicely designed, the 400 reward... not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    They won’t. See the garrison invasion mounts for reference.
    The drop rate stinks on garrison ones, but at least you only need to do 1 Scouting Missive to trigger an invasion these days. I just go pick up the Everbloom Wilds one, use the Spirit Lodge to teleport there and then back whenever it's finished to trigger a Botani invasion. Sucks that they take like 15 minutes to complete.
    Thazzle, Warlock in <Sanitas> on Frostwhisper-EU, World #3 10man guild.
    Sanitas Guild Website
    Main Armory