Quote Originally Posted by fache View Post
    I'm not very good at PVP so I'm not counting gladiator's mounts. Since at that moment I can't even earn it. This is my armory link so u can check it (also appreciate to link it for me)
    https://simplearmory.com/#/eu/burnin...ectable/mounts
    There ya go, buddy.

And grats on your achievement

Quote Originally Posted by fache View Post
    I'm not very good at PVP so I'm not counting gladiator's mounts. Since at that moment I can't even earn it. This is my armory link so u can check it (also appreciate to link it for me)
    https: //simplearmory.com/#/eu/burning%20legion/crovel/collectable/mounts
    Can I have your Big Love Rocket

Deleted
    This isn't a new mount but having just got this yet again I feel like I can't let this go. Have they upped the drop rate of this? This is my THIRD spawn of Horridon. (and no ji'kuns)

I got the Love Rocket. I'm at 344 mounts (I think) but it's the only one I use now.
    There are a million fine looking women in this world but not all of them will bring you lasagna at work. Most of them will just cheat on you.

Not really rare but I did finish the Brawler's Guild last night. Now that is a neat and unique mount.

Forgot to take a screenshot, but have recently started solo farming mythic karazhan for the new midnight mount. Got it in 3'rd attempt.

Finally got pond nettle, says 5835 attempts but i had probably around 800 casts without rarity. Happy that this is over!

Got Lucid Nightmare done last night.... the Maze is definitely challenging, but the Lucid Nightmare Helper addon does help.

Protip - do not start mapping (or reset it, as the option to stop mapping doesn't seem to actually work) until you find your first Orb or Rune, and map from there. You'll start to see a repeating pattern of maze rooms. They say the map is actually only 8x8 rooms and when you go past an axis, you shift down or right 4 rooms then repeat. This seems about right to me. I made damn sure I found all 10 items before I carried any orbs, because you want and need landmarks.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    That damn suramar carpet is giving me a damn headache... ugh, it would be easier if that rep isn't hard to grind....

Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    That damn suramar carpet is giving me a damn headache... ugh, it would be easier if that rep isn't hard to grind....
    I assume you know you can funnel rep tokens (from missions) from anyone that's exalted so if you have alts, this is BY FAR the best way to get rep. Do every available rep mission, obviously prioritizing Nightfallen ones, and hope the bonus token is the rep you need. It does suck that Nightfallen is half as fast via tokens, yes indeed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    I assume you know you can funnel rep tokens (from missions) from anyone that's exalted so if you have alts, this is BY FAR the best way to get rep. Do every available rep mission, obviously prioritizing Nightfallen ones, and hope the bonus token is the rep you need. It does suck that Nightfallen is half as fast via tokens, yes indeed.
    And do it on a human frost mage while Darkmoon Faire is up, preferably. That way you get more rep per token (human trait, frost mage Dalaran ghostly mage dudes buff, Darkmoon carousel buff).
    It does suck to funnel a months worth of tokens into one character and getting nothing out of it, but at least you only had to fly to the quest giver once

4/5
    Last edited by Therionq; 2018-07-11 at 11:11 PM.

After 287 kill i finally got the mount from elegon. Honestly this has been one of my favorite looking mounts in the game. I am glad to finally be done running that place. (Except the LFR wings for xmog) that puts me at 441 mounts in my journal and 391 in my stats page. so only 9 more before BFA to hit 400. Dont think I will make that but its possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garkanh View Post
    Forgot to take a screenshot, but have recently started solo farming mythic karazhan for the new midnight mount. Got it in 3'rd attempt.
    What iLv and class are you to solo it?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Woot, got Poundfist on a trial toon. Had to wait for a 110 to happen along. He was stoked.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Been doing it on my prot paladin since ilvl 900, blood DK since 910.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Deleted
    Guys, I'm losing my mind. Is it normal to have only 2 rare solves on Tolvir archeology out of 194 solves in total. None of those 2 are the mount of course, but it seems like I'm getting no rare solves either.

Also I've read something on reddit saying first 2 rare solves comes very quick, so try to go for it on different alts until you get 2 rares. Can anyone confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    936 blood dk. But can be done earlier, i just pull all the trash to the first boss (opera event) and aoe it down. Kill the boss, and theb pull all the trash to the hall beneath the stage. From there, i basicly run straight to the old entrence and let myself be mind controlled, loosing all agro. From there, just kill the trash arround attuman the horseman (don't overpull here, since the stable hands heals), and then kill the boss. The run takes about 15-20 minutes

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butternuts View Post
    I still dont know what the best way to farm that is. I know you have to be level 100 to see the portal. so I imagine using class trials is the best way. but as for times to look. is it still best to be at a spawn point when the servers reset? or have things changed since then?
    I know this is a bit late to the party, but no. You don't have to be level 100. You can literally be level 1, as long as the wildlife around doesn't kill you before you take it and step in. This has been tested with someone's level 8 friend and I helped my fiance to get it on his level 60 alt by carrying him around. You CAN also see them on lv 100+ characters, it depends on a specific questline/questlines you have or have not done. That/those questlines are the reason people at 90+ are not sometimes able to see the portal. I've witnessed a lv 95 not able to see it even. It's hard to pinpoint which questline/questlines cause this, though.

Best bet is that if you want to do it on other than trial characters, use a character you boosted and/or that hasn't done any quests in Draenor.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

10+ Year Old Account
    - Got this bad boy earlier this week!
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!