i.imgur.com/7X3kqa9.jpg

I can't believe the Solar Spirehawk finally dropped! It's actually about double the attempts shown as I use 2 accounts to farm it. This one is definitely my favourite of the world boss mounts too

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Congrats man. Sadly, these are not even high attempt counts still, the mounts are supposedly 0,5%, so 1 in 200. I'm leaving those for SL personally
    Thanks mate. I know, but KR is bit of a pain, since you need to clear the whole dungeon. While in FH, you can head straight to last boss.

I was super lucky yesterday at NH with 74 attempts:

And finally after 117 attempts i got Mailmuncher:

Not so much rare as it was tedious to farm the gold on a dead server with an almost dead AH

Yes, Shadowlands. Pretty sure right after new cap it should be a breeze to go through mythic0 dungeons even in quest gear.

Mythic 0 (otherwise known as just "Mythic" difficulty in-game) is just a set difficulty like normal and heroic and is not much harder than heroic. It's a faceroll difficulty that you can pretty much solo with a geared character right now. The only difference is that there is no automatic lfg for it. It has nothing do with keys or anything like that. Keys are used for mythic+ (or mythic plus). That's a whole different thing entirely, which will be completely disabled once BfA ends.

So you just set the difficulty to mythic and go in. These kinds of dungeons are on weekly reset. You can try and do that in Legion, though obviosuly there are no mounts, just mogs.
    Thx for info!!

I was lucky tonight, no more Dragonsoul for me

Last edited by jegerlee; 2020-08-06 at 09:44 PM.
    Does anyone else find it ironic that, as your virtual character gains experience, wealth and social stature, your reality character is losing the exact same things at the same rate?

Finished Conqueror of Azeroth last night, did get 3 zones done by doing the Wintergrasp battleground quest on 3 Horde toons, the other ones I did legit lol.

Unique mount #490.

Finally got my first alpaca mount which also triggered the 400 mounts achie. This caught me off guard since I hadn't really kept track of my progress. A pleasant surprise

Last edited by Trollokdamus; 2020-08-09 at 08:46 AM.

i.imgur.com/Hil3lR7.jpg

Rusty Mechanocrawler! I'm at way over that many attempts - more like 600 combined.

Also, if anyone wants to farm this on lower levels this character was only level 112. The minimum requirement for loot seems to be level 110.

Congrats man. Sadly, these are not even high attempt counts still, the mounts are supposedly 0,5%, so 1 in 200. I'm leaving those for SL personally
    Yep. I don't grind current-generation dropped mounts, much easier to wait 2 years and get them then.

Today I was farming some Saronite and decided on a whim to go into ICC...

Got excited cause I got the pet from LK and totally didn't even see that I got this until the box of loot was fading out.

I flipped out, and I'm ecstatic. I don't farm these like mad or anything, but this expansion has been kind to me!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jegerlee View Post
    SL = Shadowlands?

I don't have time and skill atm for those mythics as I can't dedicate enough time for them during my evenings. How will this work? Will it be as simple at choosing Mythic dungeon and then stomp through Mechagon, Freehold and King's Rest and cross your fingers? Or do I somehow need the keystones aswell? I've never soloed mythic dungons before.
    yeah mythic dungeons of old expansions are faceroll when you're at the max level of the current one

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    yeah mythic dungeons of old expansions are faceroll when you're at the max level of the current one
    Yeah I'll farm the crap out of Freehold if I don't get Sharkbait before the end of BfA.

I think you can just run to Harlan and kill him?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Yeah I'll farm the crap out of Freehold if I don't get Sharkbait before the end of BfA.

yeah i think so. i know you can definitely skip the 3rd boss but never tried skipping directly to the final boss

Yup, no need to clear the other bosses. Same applies to Underrot too, but you'll need to kill or skip the first boss (run past feign death/vanish/shadowmeld, or use an invisibility potion).

My 2nd run, and my friends 1st.
    Happened about a month ago.

and this one I got on my 4th kill the other week.

Quote Originally Posted by lunarshaper View Post
    Yup, no need to clear the other bosses. Same applies to Underrot too, but you'll need to kill or skip the first boss (run past feign death/vanish/shadowmeld, or use an invisibility potion).
    Cool! Should be able to rack up attempts on this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool! Should be able to rack up attempts on this.
    You can just Mount up and run past the first boss, she'll reset at some point.
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Quote Originally Posted by lunarshaper View Post
    I'm a ret paladin at item level 453 and I'm pretty good at using my CD's to survice, but nothing out of the ordinary. Do you think I can solo Harlan and Underot? Or should I wait for SL.
    Does anyone else find it ironic that, as your virtual character gains experience, wealth and social stature, your reality character is losing the exact same things at the same rate?

Question about running old content for mounts/xmog with multiple toons. Am I better off bringing both toons to one run or doing two separate runs? e.g Emerald Nightmare, Nighthold, Garrison Invasions. Instances that work on legacy loot.

Quote Originally Posted by jegerlee View Post
    I'm a ret paladin at item level 453 and I'm pretty good at using my CD's to survice, but nothing out of the ordinary. Do you think I can solo Harlan and Underot? Or should I wait for SL.
    I've only solo'd these with a 475 Havoc Demon Hunter so survivability wasn't an issue (a lot of passive healing), and AoE damage is amazing for trash packs.

Go Protection for Underrot as it's all about staying alive, the NPC kills the adds for you. Trash might be a problem though, just keep the pulls as small as possible. I'm not too sure about Harlan, you could maybe try as Protection for that also.